2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats funny is that photo was taken in Oxnard.. Just an hour away. 

We should book our TC stomping grounds and go rally up them LA COWBOYS FANS!

I’m sure there will be plenty of us at the game. My former next door neighbors in L.A. have already told me that they’re going.

2 minutes ago, x0x said:

I really feel bad for the kicker. You have a double pole bounce. Literally twice you get the finger from universal karma. Guy must be hiding something.

Parkey is trash. Saw all the replays of him hitting the goal post. Bears are dumb for keeping him

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

It’s because he has hit like 7 posts this year. He also could have had it bounce in off the second post and count.

I know, just thinking that there are some who feel that it is more painful because they are so close. I guess my point is close or not, the pain is the same for me.

17 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m sure there will be plenty of us at the game. My former next door neighbors in L.A. have already told me that they’re going.

We need you there. We need an agent on the inside to help assure the victory.

LMFAO!

My mom (who lives in L.A., had clearly been drinking a bit, and has been a Dallas fan since we were an expansion team) just called me. This was the “conversation”:

”The F@*#%NG Eagles won, but we’re gonna kick the sh!t outta the Rams next week!”

She then hung up on me. LMFAO

Archived