2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m not sure if I’ll be in L.A. next week. I typically go between L.A. and Dallas pretty regularly, but I may be out in New York next week. 

But it's the playoffs! We may only get 2 or 3 more of these in our life at this rate

3 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

LMFAO!

My mom (who lives in L.A., had clearly been drinking a bit, and has been a Dallas fan since we were an expansion team) just called me. This was the “conversation”:

”The F@*#%NG Eagles won, but we’re gonna kick the sh!t outta the Rams next week!”

She then hung up on me. LMFAO

we need to learn to do this here!!! :ph34r:

I kinda wonder if Philly doesn't at least toss around the idea of moving Wentz this off season. Wasn't pretty today by any means, but that's a different team with Foles playing and the wins keep on coming. With a weak QB class they could probably gain a few of those picks they gave up for him back. 

4 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I kinda wonder if Philly doesn't at least toss around the idea of moving Wentz this off season. Wasn't pretty today by any means, but that's a different team with Foles playing and the wins keep on coming. With a weak QB class they could probably gain a few of those picks they gave up for him back. 

Trade him with the lowest value? No chance.

Let Foles walk. Eagles are old and need to get younger on the lines. By the time they get those players in Wentz will be 30-31 and ready.

Probably gets ugly next week. That secondary is awful.

That was a weird game watched most of it. Boy the saying better lucky then good They sure got a ton of luck   When is the last time we won a game because the other kicked missed a makeable kick at the end of reg.  and that catch non catch fumble how crazy I was routingbfir eagles to loose figuring it didn’t mater either way as we would have to go through both Rams saints

Archived