2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Why is that? Because you'd rather play the Rams than Saints in the Divisional Round?

Absolutely. We would have the home field in Cali. If we play in Nola, we are going to face a hostile crowd with a pssed off Payton/Brees. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Also, in the long shot that we have Frederick back, Donald doesnt scare me. 

I'm not sure there'd be enough time for Frederick to be game-ready between now and then.

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I'm not sure there'd be enough time for Frederick to be game-ready between now and then.

He only has numbness in his fingers at this point. He is working out daily and attends every practice. 

You maybe right, but I think there is a glimmer of hope. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He only has numbness in his fingers at this point. He is working out daily and attends every practice. 

You maybe right, but I think there is a glimmer of hope. 

I mean...if he can, it would be pretty darn awesome. 

AT this point I am more interested to see if we get T. Austin, T. Charlton, D. Irving, T. Smith and S. Lee back anytime soon.

Charlton and Irving, at the very least, will help to keep our D line rotation fresh. Same with S. Lee but with the LB's.

T. Austin would be a nice addition to Cooper being on the field with Gallup and T. Smith can only solidify our O line at this point.

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

AT this point I am more interested to see if we get T. Austin, T. Charlton, D. Irving, T. Smith and S. Lee back anytime soon.

Charlton and Irving, at the very least, will help to keep our D line rotation fresh. Same with S. Lee but with the LB's.

T. Austin would be a nice addition to Cooper being on the field with Gallup and T. Smith can only solidify our O line at this point.

Taco is playing. His problem is that he is not good

Heard an interesting point about how susceptibility to TE (still) being our Achilles’ heel on defense might bode well for us seeing as none of the likely NFC playoff teams possess a Kelce/Gronk type of player. I could see Higbee and Everett giving us some issues if we see Los Angeles though.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

That would have to be more because McVay is a genius than that we couldn't handle those players.

I actually have confidence that we could handle them too. There is not a TE core in this league that can outrun Jaylon and LVE. My only concern is if the Rams are able to stay on the field alot longer if our offense were to keep pitching 3 and outs. Luckily though it seems their defense kinda sucks too.

4 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

3 more losses for the Saints? come on

Steelers is probably the most likely to be a loss.

But Tampa did already beat them in their house.

And Panthers probably won't But they play 2 times in the last 3 weeks. So some divisional mayhem just for fun.

It isn't unreasonable - but certinaly not likely. 

Archived