NBA Trade Value Ranking

11sanchez11

I'm gonna do a running poll to see where the people of FF rank the players in terms of trade value. We'll go to 15 or 20 if people keep voting. I'll leave each poll open for a couple of days. 

Mod question: I believe I can just use this one thread and change the poll correct?

NBA Trade Value Ranking:

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

#1 is tough for me. It is either Giannis or KD imo. Might go Giannis tbh

I didn't want to go homer so I took Steph. Keep in mind, I wouldn't trade Giannis for anything other than a historic haul so he's probably my true #1.

LeBron is too old and on a 1 year deal.  Eliminated.

Durant is on a 1 year deal.  No thanks to him being #1.  Eliminated.

Davis being signed for a few years helps, but he's injury prone.  Eliminated.

That leaves Giannis, Curry, and KAT.

Curry is the best of the bunch, but his contract is so astronomical that I couldn't justify paying him almost $20 million more a season than Giannis and KAT.

Tough to pick between KAT and Giannis.  I'll go KAT because I think he has a higher ceiling (crazily enough considering Giannis has almost unlimited potential) both offensively and defensively.

1.  KAT
2.  Giannis
3.  Curry
4.  Durant
5.  LeBron

As others have said, LeBron & KD are on 1 year deals so they are gone, Curry just got paid and honestly there are more good PGs in the NBA than other positions, AD is too injury prone, Giannis is going to be up for a new contract soon,  so that leaves KAT early in his rookie deal and plays a position that is among the hardest to find good players.

2 hours ago, Raves said:

As others have said, LeBron & KD are on 1 year deals so they are gone, Curry just got paid and honestly there are more good PGs in the NBA than other positions, AD is too injury prone, Giannis is going to be up for a new contract soon,  so that leaves KAT early in his rookie deal and plays a position that is among the hardest to find good players.

You got KAT and Giannis' contract situations mixed up.  KAT is due an extension next year while Giannis is signed through the next 4 seasons.

Archived