Week 12: Packers (4-5-1) at VIKINGS (5-4-1)

swede700

18 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Nope and I let the neighbors dogs poop in my yard.

I give them the eye when they do that.  I almost went out the other day to scream at the old guy who just let his dog do it and didn't bother to bring anything to pick it up with.  

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I give them the eye when they do that.  I almost went out the other day to scream at the old guy who just let his dog do it and didn't bother to bring anything to pick it up with.  

All the dogs in my neighborhood are small. Also I pay to have my lawn done so if anyone gets some poops it'll be them. I don't walk through the yard ever. :D

9 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

All the dogs in my neighborhood are small. Also I pay to have my lawn done so if anyone gets some poops it'll be them. I don't walk through the yard ever. :D

Ain't you fancy paying someone else to do your lawn?  :D  I'm way too cheap to do that, and I don't want them spraying some chemicals on my lawn that likely causes more harm than the benefits it provides or kills my dog.  We do our lawn ourselves...because when we get that lush lawn that we've been striving to get, we get the satisfaction of having done it.  But, really I get mad because people need to have more respect for others than to do that.  Have them do it in your own yard, not mine.          

42 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Ain't you fancy paying someone else to do your lawn?  :D  I'm way too cheap to do that, and I don't want them spraying some chemicals on my lawn that likely causes more harm than the benefits it provides or kills my dog.  We do our lawn ourselves...because when we get that lush lawn that we've been striving to get, we get the satisfaction of having done it.  But, really I get mad because people need to have more respect for others than to do that.  Have them do it in your own yard, not mine.          

No chemicals. Just a quick cut, weed eat, and blow!

My lawn is on a steep hill so the wife prefers that we just pay someone $50 every couple weeks to knock it out.

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

No chemicals. Just a quick cut, weed eat, and blow!

My lawn is on a steep hill so the wife prefers that we just pay someone $50 every couple weeks to knock it out.

My co-worker has neighbors across the street that live on a very steep hill (it has to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 45-50 degree angle) and she says that the guy mows his lawn himself...that'd be a hell of a workout.  xD

21 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I salted my lawn and all the vegetation.  Problem solved. 

I'd almost rather have had that happen than the owner previous to us having made a rock bed out of the flower garden in front of the house.  That was the worst experience ever trying to make it back to a flower garden.  ;)

Archived