Ah, D... Playoffs? Don't Talk About... Playoffs? You Kidding Me?

MacReady

Just need to get back to back wins first.  We haven't won two games in a row all year.  In two weeks we could definitely see something like:

SEA: 8-5

CAR: 7-6

Redskins 7-6

MIN: 6-6-1

GB: 6-6-1

Eagles: 6-7

I think Seattle gets one of the wild card spots and ends up 10-6, but that other one is very much up for grabs still.  We need some quality wins these next two weeks though.  We need to get some momentum for that Chicago game because that is not going to be an easy win.  

It's a 3% chance folks. The wildcard spots are up for grabs indeed, but the Packers are not one of the teams in contention for them. No much less than the Browns are in contention for an AFC wild card.

I don't want it anyway. 0-6 on the road, why would you want to go in as a WC this year? Worse case scenario. I don't want any sort of offseason chatter that everything is fine because we beat the Jets, Cards and Lions, etc. to go on a run and "fixed" things.

I want changes to our coaching staff and an entire offseason of people calling Rodgers done, of no one taking the Packer seriously, of everyone doubting the future of the organization. It's time for these guys to be uncomfortable, to get fired up, to change the attitude. Let's go back to being the underdog that has to grind their way to the top and not the darling winners from sports smallest town. 

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

It's a 3% chance folks. The wildcard spots are up for grabs indeed, but the Packers are not one of the teams in contention for them. No much less than the Browns are in contention for an AFC wild card.

I don't want it anyway. 0-6 on the road, why would you want to go in as a WC this year? Worse case scenario. I don't want any sort of offseason chatter that everything is fine because we beat the Jets, Cards and Lions, etc. to go on a run and "fixed" things.

I want changes to our coaching staff and an entire offseason of people calling Rodgers done, of no one taking the Packer seriously, of everyone doubting the future of the organization. It's time for these guys to be uncomfortable, to get fired up, to change the attitude. Let's go back to being the underdog that has to grind their way to the top and not the darling winners from sports smallest town. 

YEAH!!!!!  Lets go win the division in 2021!!!!

not wanting a crack at the tournament is dumb.  if you can take a crack at it, it's still a better plan than hoping to improve by getting worse in the short term.

Always a chance other things fall in our favor, but I'm guessing we lose to atlanta and beat the bears.

6 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Just need to get back to back wins first.  We haven't won two games in a row all year.  In two weeks we could definitely see something like:

SEA: 8-5

CAR: 7-6

Redskins 7-6

MIN: 6-6-1

GB: 6-6-1

Eagles: 6-7

I think Seattle gets one of the wild card spots and ends up 10-6, but that other one is very much up for grabs still.  We need some quality wins these next two weeks though.  We need to get some momentum for that Chicago game because that is not going to be an easy win.  

So.......As I was saying, had a feeling this was gonna happen.  

Vikings:  

@ Bears (L)

Packers (.......W) [and all of the Packers faithful lose their collective mind ........but there is hope]

@ Patriots (L)

@ Seattle (L)

Dolphins (W)

@ Lions (L) [Lions are tough at home, theyll take that one]

Bears (L) [how about that? chicago doing us a solid]

forecast:  careen off the face of the earth with ruthless schedule closing out (7-8-1)

Bears:

Vikings (W)

@ Lions (W)

@ Giants (W) [I could still see the NYG pulling the upset]

Rams (L)

Packers (L) (needs to be or this is all for nothing)

@ 49ers (W)

@ Vikings (W)

forecast:  10-6 (NFC North Champions)

Seattle:  

@ Panthers (W)

49ers (W)

Vikings (W)

@ 49ers (W) [id like to think the Seahawks are good for a solid choke here, we can hope for it, but i think they squeek by]

Chiefs (L)

Cardinals (W)

forecast:  (10-6 Wild Card 5th seed)

Eagles:  

@ Saints (L)

Giants (W)

Redskins (W)

@ Cowboys (L) 

@ Rams (L)

Texans (W)

forecast:  7-9

Cowboys:

@ Falcons (W)

Redskins (W)

Saints (L)

Eagles  (W)

@ Colts (L)

Buccs (W)

forecast: 9-7 NFC East Champions

Falcons:

Cowboys (L)

@ Saints (L)

Ravens (W)

@ Packers (L) 

Cardinals (W)

@ Panthers (L)

forecast (6-10)

Packers:

@ Vikings (......L) [and the rampaging on this board will be off the charts........Season's over, etc, etc, etc]

Cardinals (W)

Falcons (W) [it is here we have a nail biter go our way that puts the wind in our sails]

@ Bears (W) [not as good as they think they are, Falcons W will give us boost to take it to them in chicago]

@ Jets (W) 

Lions (W)

Forecast:  9-6-1 Wild Card, 6th Seed, play date with Chicago in Chicago

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

YEAH!!!!!  Lets go win the division in 2021!!!!

Bares are about to win the division in their new coach's first year.

I am not a proponent of "tanking" as most folks understand it, this team simply does not even deserve to get a #6 seed from a standpoint of professionalism, nor do they belong from a standpoint of our strength as a team. Some serious soul-searching must be done.

11 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Thx, not my first rodeo.  I’m surprised how many packers fans act like this is the first time we haven’t gotten In immaculate playoff birth.  It’s our MO

Yeah I'll never forget Favre in AZ what back in the early 2000's. Hops is alive and well as it should be.

15 hours ago, Gopher Trace said:

Bares are about to win the division in their new coach's first year.

I am not a proponent of "tanking" as most folks understand it, this team simply does not even deserve to get a #6 seed from a standpoint of professionalism, nor do they belong from a standpoint of our strength as a team. Some serious soul-searching must be done.

And if the Bears can win the division with a first year coach why can't we if McCarthy leaves in January?

Archived