Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

I got to make this announcement at the OHSAA Final Four game that I announced last night.  I can't drive to Cincy in time, but maybe someone will have to make the announcement in the 2nd half.  ;) 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this game will now be played with a running clock per the new OHSAA point differential rule. The clock will still be stopped after changes of possession, at the end of periods, and for time-outs. If the point differential should fall beneath 30, normal clock operations will resume. Thank you for attending (today’s/tonight’s) game!”  

BTW, Orrville has an extraordinarly dynamic sophomore tailback.  He'll be playing on Saturdays in a couple years.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Two teams trending in opposite directions. We are a Lamar Jackson being a bust and Big Ben retirement away from owning this division. Come on guys let’s gooooooo!!!!!

Eh, I think next season we can compete for the division. The Ravens defense hasn't been as good and they will most likely be moving on from Harbaugh.

We faced the Steelers a week after the Hue firing, I think next time, Bake will be a lot more prepared.

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Eh, I think next season we can compete for the division. The Ravens defense hasn't been as good and they will most likely be moving on from Harbaugh.

We faced the Steelers a week after the Hue firing, I think next time, Bake will be a lot more prepared.

I don’t disagree, but there’s a huge difference between competing for one and owning the division.

Archived