WAS signs QB Mark Sanchez

Broncofan

So now that the Skins have signed Mark Sanchez, the butt fumble gifs are going to pour in and we are now going to be known as that team. Would have rather had cross-eyed Sam or Yates, but sometimes the Redskins just baffle the hell out of me and I want to go chase a chicken for hours, just so I can see what its like to be Bruce Allen trying to find common sense. 

3 minutes ago, mike23md said:

So now that the Skins have signed Mark Sanchez, the butt fumble gifs are going to pour in and we are now going to be known as that team. Would have rather had cross-eyed Sam or Yates, but sometimes the Redskins just baffle the hell out of me and I want to go chase a chicken for hours, just so I can see what its like to be Bruce Allen trying to find common sense. 

Unless he does well. Wait and see. I’ll root for the underdog and hope he turns it around. 

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

Unless he does well. Wait and see. I’ll root for the underdog and hope he turns it around. 

Well, I am hoping that he don't see the light of day on the field, and that Colt stays healthy. 

Can you name a team in which Sanchez has done well? And please don't tell me USC...lol. 

Archived