Sign in to follow this  
Dome

Hate Week Part 2 - Thanksgiving Falcon Roast GDT

So, I just saw that Deion Jones is ruled out.  Sucks for Falcons, but great for us.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

So, I just saw that Deion Jones is ruled out.  Sucks for Falcons, but great for us.

He ALWAYS balls out against us, so I'm glad they're resting him one more week. xD

3 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Kamara still needs to absolutely trash that dude for a tuddy as payback for that KO shot 

Edited by Dome

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

Kamara still needs to absolutely trash that dude for a tuddy as payback for that KO shot 

Agreed.

But he's picked Brees off at least 3 times that I remember, so I'm glad he's not playing.  We'll get him next year.

As much as I want to see Davenport on the field again, I hope they rest him another week, too. We're going to need him to be healthy a bit later on.

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

As much as I want to see Davenport on the field again, I hope they rest him another week, too. We're going to need him to be healthy a bit later on.

Agreed, rest him as long as needed.

Tre'Quan is also inactive. That's disappointing. I was hoping he could cause more trouble this week. Seems to be confirmed that Davenport is active, though. I bet we use him sparingly just to be safe.

Almost time though! Roasted Falcon incoming!

On 11/20/2018 at 11:41 AM, Dome said:

Rankins/Cam/Anzalone/Davis combine for 4 sacks and are in on two turnovers whether by fumble, pressure or tipped passes

Anzalone strikes. Not sure who recovered the first fumble. 

Brees is so off tonight, and our defense has kept us in the game. It won't be pretty, but hopefully still a victory.

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

Brees is so off tonight, and our defense has kept us in the game. It won't be pretty, but hopefully still a victory.

I’d wager this is more pressure than he’s used to this season.

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’d wager this is more pressure than he’s used to this season.

Performance wise, or from the falcons defense? Because the Rams and Vikings provided way more pressure.

Oh, and nice going, Klein!

I know the defense has let some things go tonight, but the falcons are just a crappy team right now. Wow!

#1 seed, for real!