Hate Week Part 2 - Thanksgiving Falcon Roast GDT

Dome

39 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Look, I hope we blow everybody out and never lose another game.

I'm only saying, the Cowboys are playing a lot better lately then they had been, and they have a legit defense.  Their offense is playing a lot better, and it's a road game for us.  They're not on our level by any means, but it could certainly be a tough game.  I think they're a better team than both Eagles and the Falcons.

Yeah, I agree with you, really. I just can't stand 'em. I wanna lay up a 50 burger in a shutout, just to shut that whole organisation's mouth for the rest of the year.

3 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I don't know, our run defense is stout, to say the least. Dak Prescott is not a top tier QB. He's certainly a good starter, but he is not top tier. The Cowboys have 1 new threat in cooper, and that's about it (in my book).
The Cowboys only noteworthy win this season was the drubbing of the Jaguars, which was part of the Jags downward spiral. Other than that, they've won games they should have, and lost some they shouldn't have. And they're part of a weak division.

I think we blow them out, or at least win by 3 possessions. Something like 42 - 17(24) with points coming in garbage time.

Garret is not creative with his play calling, and the Saints can compete against a vanilla offense every day of the week, and twice on Thursday.

The only reason people even think the Cowboys have a chance is due to great marketing of a shiny team, and a blabber mouth owner. Zek is a stud, so is Cooper, and that's it.

Oh, and I can't stand the Cowboys. I grew up with a big brother who is a Cowboys fan, and all of his friends are, too. The sound of their name being mentioned gives me mouth barf like sniffing tequila on the morning of your worst hangover you've ever had. It's like kissing that hot chick you've always had a crush on, right after she barfed and tried to cover it up by smoking a cigarette. It's like tasting something weird in your apple and then seeing half a caterpillar twitching out of your fresh bite mark. Almost as bad as poking your finger through the toilet paper when you're just starting your "paperwork", knowing you have to finish the big work before you can get to the sink. Almost as bad as hitting a fresh pile of dog s**t with your string trimmer, and having it explode up into your face and mouth (true story, too long to explain). Get the point?

I just laughed so hard.....only because I can relate xD

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Well they ain’t faced us yet. 

Yup. We're better against the run than they are and worse against the pass. They allow fewer yards overall but they really haven't faced an offense like ours yet, either. We shut down Gurley already. Gotta believe we're coming for Zeke, too. Make Dak beat us; I don't think he can do that yet.

6 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Is this a best case scenario NFC playoffs for us, or can someone find something better?

NFC playoff machine

lol, Tampa finishing 9-7?

Also, Saints clinch the division with any combination of 3 Saints wins or 3 Carolina losses. If they lose today and next week, and we beat the Cowboys, we lock up the South

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And you havent faced the predator and wolf hunter. Now make your GDT you dirty cajun bastardo. 

Ripoff, the Saints already had The Predator, Mike McKenzie. We don't have any wolves, so that's a wasted position.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And you havent faced the predator and wolf hunter. Now make your GDT you dirty cajun bastardo. 

Brees will shred you with our FO staff at skill positions if need be. Don’t test him.

Archived