Week 12: Everything Sucks Eagles vs Giants

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Guys WTF just happened?

Was out never saw the game but saw on the phone Eli, OBJ, Saquon went off in the first 1/2 but Jack smitt in the 2nd?

Schwartz actually adapt and adjust at 1/2? Take a bunch of PS nobody's and win a game?

That's laughable given who was on the field. 

Had more to do with the Giants not feeding Saquon. Just 5 touches in the 2nd half... but the fact that our mangled defense held them to 3 2nd half points is very impressive and Schwartz can definitely get the credit, so long as he gets the blame for their historic 1st half.

When Wentz first came back I really didn't notice a difference, he looked the same to me, just as willing to scramble and as fast as he was. He didn't evade sacks as much, but I just attributed that to him loving his little duck move, which defenders just aren't falling for anymore. His play today paired with recent reports do have me a bit concerned about this being a more serious knee injury than we thought, something that wouldn't be 100% until next year, if it ever is. Apparently this is mostly due to how coaches are utilizing him, not a matter of him being scared. In other words, they are insisting he just sit in the pocket for his own sake... and maybe he aggravated it since the past few weeks I'm really noticing the errant throws and lack of "magic".

50 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Apparently this is mostly due to how coaches are utilizing him, not a matter of him being scared. In other words, they are insisting he just sit in the pocket for his own sake

If Nick Foles can win doing that, surely Wentz can too. It's on Pederson to adapt his playcalling appropriately. Last thing I want is him scrambling around like Vick, Cam, Watson ect. 

Russell Wilson get down/out of bounds by all means yes. Otherwise stay in the pocket until your forced to run/evade. Works for the Brady's, Brees and the Rivers of the NFL.

It's been less then a year removed from major surgery. They should be cautious.

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Guys WTF just happened?

Was out never saw the game but saw on the phone Eli, OBJ, Saquon went off in the first 1/2 but Jack smitt in the 2nd?

Schwartz actually adapt and adjust at 1/2? Take a bunch of PS nobody's and win a game?

That's laughable given who was on the field. 

I think Shurmur thought he could out DougieP DougieP...

Find it funny Beckham doesn't think they attacked our injured secondary enough...37 pass attempts not enough? Pretty glad someone overruled Chip Kelly drafting that kid he's going to destroy that locker room for the next 5 years when they become a run oriented offense next year. 

On 11/25/2018 at 5:42 PM, Nabbs4u said:

We need to find our own Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Elliot, Saquon to pair with Wentz for the next 5 yrs plus.

It would take this Offense/Carson to a whole other level.

Well have to wait 2 years to draft a stud like those guys,  but Darrell Henderson would compliment Adams perfectly and can be really good,  just not Barkley/Gurley tier. More like Shady/Melvin Gordon tier.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Well have to wait 2 years to draft a stud like those guys,  but Darrell Henderson would compliment Adams perfectly and can be really good,  just not Barkley/Gurley tier. More like Shady/Melvin Gordon tier.

well we have no business wasting a first on a RB we need at least 2 DL starters and 1 OL starter

On 11/25/2018 at 8:13 PM, Daimonas said:

Watching the game over. Josh Adams looks really natural and patient as a runner. I really hope he develops into a good back for us.

Crazier things have happened at the RB position in the past. It would help fill in a spot on the roster and wouldn't cost us much for the next few years. It would be nice to cross RB off the needs list come draft time. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Archived