Week 12: Miami Dolphins (5-5) @ Indianapolis Colts (5-5)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ IND  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Andrew Luck
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Marlon Mack
    • Jordan Wilkins
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Danny Amendola
    • T.Y. Hilton
    • Ryan Grant
    • Chester Rogers
    • Mike Geisicki
    • Jack Doyle
    • Eric Ebron
    • Jason Sanders
    • Adam Vinatieri
    • Dolphins DST
    • Colts DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2018 at 06:00 PM

20120226_kdl_ss1_120.jpg

This game obviously has huge implications for both teams. We're both fighting for a wildcard birth, sitting at 5-5. A win would put each team in a nice position at 6-5 with a tiebreaker over the other. A loss would be game over, pretty much. In other words, a must win game.

Tannehill by all accounts should be back. This is a massive boon for us. However, with how Luck and the Colts are playing of late, I am less optimistic about this game than I was earlier in the year.

As much as I'd like to say otherwise, I think we lose this game. But I think we will be competitive, so there's that.

Miami 26
Indianapolis 31

With Tannehill back I am going to pick Miami to win but deep down inside I feel they will not. I  felt this was going to be an easy win about 6 weeks ago but now I consider the Colts the favorite and Miami will have to play a great mistake free game  to have a chance to win.

Miami ….…...34

Colts...………..31

If Tannehill cannot go 100% the whole game this is a blowout loss

9 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I think our secondary will hold up well vs Luck. Hilton is the only legit weapon among their receivers. Dolphins should score 4 TD's if THill, Tunsil, and James come back.

Titans have a better secondary and Luck lit them up. Also the TE’s are pretty good.

50 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Titans have a better secondary and Luck lit them up. Also the TE’s are pretty good.

I don't know much about the Titan's secondary.

Miami might get Bobby McCain back for this game, but ahead of him are Xavien Howard and Minkah Fitzpatrick, who have been elite this season. Unfortunately after those 3 the drop off for Miami is pretty severe so missing Bobby past weeks has hurt.

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Titans don't have a better secondary. That's actually probably our biggest strength outside of STs.

No offence but the Colts have been shredding  better overall defenses the last few games. The wildcard will be if the Colts D shows up and if Tannehill is rusty.

30 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

No offence but the Colts have been shredding  better overall defenses the last few games. The wildcard will be if the Colts D shows up and if Tannehill is rusty.

I mean, no doubt. The Dolphins suck versus the run. Like horribly. So yes, the Titans are better overall defensively. The Dolphins have the better secondary, though. Was just calling you out on that point. Thankfully, the Colts don't have much of a running game. So we actually match up kind of well there.

As I said in the OP, I expect the Colts to win. Our linebackers suck so your TEs should feast. I feel good about our secondary being able to contain your perimeter WRs, though. Which is all @freak_of_naturewas saying, I think.

21 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Colts opened as -10 favorites.

This has moved to -8 / -8.5 after Tannehill was announced as a starter.

I think Miami covers. I'm not sure if they win. Much like Miami, Indy's wins have mostly been against sub-par opponents.

Can Tannehill show up healthy and make all throws? Can Miami generate a pass rush against the Colts, who haven't allowed a sack in 4 games but will be missing their quality starting center? Those will be the obvious keys to victory.

21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, no doubt. The Dolphins suck versus the run. Like horribly. So yes, the Titans are better overall defensively. The Dolphins have the better secondary, though. Was just calling you out on that point. Thankfully, the Colts don't have much of a running game. So we actually match up kind of well there.

We didn't think the Lions or Packers had a running game either. Imma cry lol

2 hours ago, FinSting said:

We didn't think the Lions or Packers had a running game either. Imma cry lol

Well Aaron Jones and Kerryon Johnson are electric, playmaking backs. Nothing the Colts have at RB compare to those two.

Having said that, anybody will find success rushing against us. Marlon Mack will probably have a career game. But not to the extent that Johnson or Jones had, I'd reckon.

Archived