How good is Jared Goff?

jrry32

I was going to root for the Saints this year but after their coach ran up the score on a helpless Eagles team in the dbaggiest way (TD throw on 4th & 7 while up 31) i wish for their failure and if the Eagles don't win the division, i'm rooting for the Rams.

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

you're putting Mahomes ahead of Goff? No.. I don't care about his season this year, I need to see it again before he's crowned. He had 5 turnovers last night... FIVE and like 17 on the year

Building a new team, Mahomes is going #1 overall. Easily. 

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I was going to root for the Saints this year but after their coach ran up the score on a helpless Eagles team in the dbaggiest way (TD throw on 4th & 7 while up 31) i wish for their failure and if the Eagles don't win the division, i'm rooting for the Rams.

My man. Let’s get it. 

26 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It was only a year ago people were saying "no doubt in my mind that Watson, Garoppolo and Wentz are the next generation of first ballot hall of fame QBs", now it's Goff and Mahomes. I'd prefer to leave aside hyperbole and hot-takes and sensationalism.

That said, Goff is deadly accurate, he's smart, and is technically excellent all round. A lot of it is coaching, but it's also a lot of both: skilled QBacking with smart scheming. He does have a well functioning OL and run game, which has usually knocked marks away from QBs in rankings.

This season: 2nd

Overall: 7-10.

Outside of Sunday's game, Wentz Still has great numbers this year despite missing two games.. he can't help it his coaches are failures. McVay > Pederson

Just now, Dome said:

Building a new team, Mahomes is going #1 overall. Easily. 

Does that new team with all those weapons. Because it seems like you’re rewarding Mahomes for having weapons and Goff for the same. I frankly don’t care but the poor reason is poor. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Does that new team with all those weapons. Because it seems like you’re rewarding Mahomes for having weapons and Goff for the same. I frankly don’t care but the poor reason is poor. 

I think Goff is the #2 young behind Mahomes. Its close, but gimme Mahomes. They both have excellent weapons and playcallers.

and it seems like you do care, considering you just said making a thread to pimp your own guys is weak and now you’re here defending him. ;)

7 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

It's Sean Payton payback to Doug Pederson for beating him at golf and losing a bet.

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

not with 17 turnovers he's not. Put Goff/Wentz/Watson/Luck/Wilson on that team and they put up big numbers with less turnovers.

Fair enough. I wouldn’t scoff at any of those guys. Still gimme Mahomes if I get 1st choice at any QB moving forward.

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

So dumb. Karma is the ultimate payback and drew brees won't be around forever. 

No, what’s dumb is putting Malcolm Jenkins on an island with Kamara when the saints are going for it in the most dbaggy way possible.

What Payton did could be classless, but not dumb. It worked 

Just now, eagles18 said:

So dumb. Karma is the ultimate payback and drew brees won't be around forever. 

Hey, I wouldn't have done it, but still, it's just as embarrassing when a team pulls all their starters against you at halftime.

Just now, Dome said:

No, what’s dumb is putting Malcolm Jenkins on an island with Kamara when the saints are going for it in the most dbaggy way possible.

What Payton did could be classless, but not dumb. It worked 

The golf bet was dumb is what I meant. Malcolm Jenkins a former CB and one of the top safeties in the league so the matchup wasn't a bad one. The team was already defeated when that play happened. Sean Payton is a prick and he'll get his. 

Some people are still sleeping on Mahomes. You guys need to see more? You will see more.

That guy is maybe the next big thing.

He has more talent than any you can name.

And he will give you a fight, against any team, even despite multiple turnovers.

Archived