Week 12: Dallas Week, Again...

Ghostnote

10 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I wonder how many Iggles fans like @Danger will be in the GDT posting Colt .gifs like last time

Not many I feel. We've pretty much given up on this season. It's not like in the past where we felt like we were actually a decent team.

Eagles have 4 divisional games left, and a game at the Rams and one vs the Texans. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not many I feel. We've pretty much given up on this season. It's not like in the past where we felt like we were actually a decent team.

Eagles have 4 divisional games left, and a game at the Rams and one vs the Texans. 

I have the sadz now

Mike you are killing me, if I had to choose just one I  will take the one with the pitbull just because I love pitbulls.....:D

I will post what I also posted on Extremes.  

What I see in this game?  I see the refs screwing us in at least two huge plays.  I see our D getting burned  in at least 4 plays 3 by Zeke and one by Dak because he escaped being sack by 3 of our guys and gets a critical 3rd down and long.  And I see Colt methodically moving the ball on this Dallas D something that Alex has not done all year.  Because of the refs once again we lose this one. This league needs the cowboys in the post season.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

No cavalry? Not even for old time's sake??

Archived