Week 12: Dallas Week, Again...

Ghostnote

Just now, Woz said:
Just now, Danger said:

We're just defeated at this point. Our hearts wouldn't be in it.

I came with the one man jackass show that one year when we had no chance!

Ask yourself this: do you really want to see the Cowboys win the East?

43 minutes ago, Woz said:
44 minutes ago, Danger said:

We're just defeated at this point. Our hearts wouldn't be in it.

I came with the one man jackass show that one year when we had no chance!

They just learned they have the statistically 6th most clutch QB in the division and it sent them into severe depression. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They just learned they have the statistically 6th most clutch QB in the division and it sent them into severe depression. 

With the exception of Wentz, the rest of thr QBs on the division suck. Alex, Dak and Eli are all replaceable and Colt is, well Colt is Colt. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

With the exception of Wentz, the rest of thr QBs on the division suck. Alex, Dak and Eli are all replaceable and Colt is, well Colt is Colt. 

first of all, I was trying to rally the calvary so you all had no excuse. 

secondly, statistically Wentz is one of the biggest chokers in the NFL. 3-11 record with a 50 QB rating in the 4th qrt when he has a chance to win. Well below Dak, Smith, Eli, Colt, Foles.... 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

first of all, I was trying to rally the calvary so you all had no excuse. 

secondly, statistically Wentz is one of the biggest chokers in the NFL. 3-11 record with a 50 QB rating in the 4th qrt when he has a chance to win. Well below Dak, Smith, Eli, Colt, Foles.... 

That may be true but I still feel he’s overall the best QB in the division and it’s not relatively close. The rest of us could use an upgrade. 

We have plenty of excuses. All of our WRs are hurt, half of our OL is on IR, our best RB hasn’t played but a few games and we’re stating Colt McCoy at QB with our only other option if things go awry being Sanchez. Realistically you guys should run roughshod over this beaten up gang. No excuse not too. 

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This is like the most obvious loss of the whole season. I honestly can’t think of a game that’s easier to call than this one? I don’t even expect it to be close. 

Thanks, if we dug up the 2014 Dallas thread of Colt’s first start for the Redskins @ Dallas, I’m sure you had the same exact post.

Archived