Week 12: Dallas Week, Again...

Ghostnote

9 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Um...uh....thanks??

@Woz @Thaiphoon Happy Thanksgiving to all my Brothers here. Safe Travels and enjoy the Redskins win. Like Woz I won’t be posting -will be repeatedly entangled ( my stash of little blue helpers is replenished) as Bambi and Jade are organizing  here in Vegas with a few of our extremely affectionate friends.  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

f5c4a660-12e8-0133-f502-0e18518aac2f.gif

a021c38dcde5e2e4c26b1049f7f016a2_w200.gi

( Thai as moderator smiles in relief :) ).   

Hello guys. These cowpokes down here in big D are really confident of a win this Thursday. They are drooling all over themselves, can't wait until Thursday. Personally I really can't blame them. But I have watched football for along time now. This  is a perfect game for an upset. Sometimes these types of games which you thought would be so easy (Game will be over by halftime) will turn into dog fight. Now things may go as they believe, we are truly under man here (injures). However I am always pessimistic about any opponent. Never under estimate your opponent b/c of injuries etc. Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Cowboys are undefeated this season when receiving the ball at the half. On a sidenote, the NFL has made a statement saying that the Doctson play at the end of the game was indeed PI. Should have won that game 😭

Hindsight is 20/20 and we always lose after the fact. 

We'll be without our top F A signing, our speed receiver on I R, our Pro-Bowl LT probably, our staring L G, Our Pro Bowl RG, our slot receiver, our 3rd down back and our starting Q B .. That's SEVEN players on offense .  A Redskin win will truly be a miracle.

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

We'll be without our top F A signing, our speed receiver on I R, our Pro-Bowl LT probably, our staring L G, Our Pro Bowl RG, our slot receiver, our 3rd down back and our starting Q B .. That's SEVEN players on offense .  A Redskin win will truly be a miracle.

The Magician Colt has done it before!

This is going to be a very interesting game.  Just did a look and see and man this is an interesting game.  We lost to Atlanta, hell we got blown out more like it and Dallas beat them.  This is why everyone is on their side.  Yet this same Atlanta team also lost to the Browns.  Now here is a statistical fact.  The cowboys have won 5 games against teams that are ....wait for it. 18-35.  Don't known about you guys but that is not a team to be scared of.  naturally we also suck because of major injuries except IMO Colt will be an upgrade to Smith.  I believe it, I know it.  I also know we play very well against running teams that are not real good throwing the ball and totally suck playing passing teams that can throw but not run the ball very well, and somehow they run it on us.  Sooooooooooooo..

Yeap, very interesting game.

We need to do what we did last time successfully- stop EE and dare Dakota to beat us through the air.  

What we need to do in the closing frames that we didn't do last time- put a spy on Dakota so he doesn't engineer one scoring drive almost entirely using his legs, and nearly engineer another that was foiled due to a missed field goal as time expired.  

Don’t take your foot off the throttle! Score until you run out of time to score more and we will win.

This is a must-win. Cowboys fans and probably players are over confident. Gruden needs to have the team ready for a dog fight. Win in the trenches, control the game.

27-24 Washington.

3 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

This is going to be a very interesting game.  Just did a look and see and man this is an interesting game.  We lost to Atlanta, hell we got blown out more like it and Dallas beat them.  This is why everyone is on their side.  Yet this same Atlanta team also lost to the Browns.  Now here is a statistical fact.  The cowboys have won 5 games against teams that are ....wait for it. 18-35.  Don't known about you guys but that is not a team to be scared of.  naturally we also suck because of major injuries except IMO Colt will be an upgrade to Smith.  I believe it, I know it.  I also know we play very well against running teams that are not real good throwing the ball and totally suck playing passing teams that can throw but not run the ball very well, and somehow they run it on us.  Sooooooooooooo..

Yeap, very interesting game.

You mean we lost to the Alanata Picks? We lost to the refs as much as we lose to the Falcons that game, same when we lost last weekwnd to the Texans, how Doctson didn’t draw at least 1 pass interference when he shouldn’t gotten 3 called in his favor is a travesty!

Archived