Week 12: Dallas Week, Again...

Ghostnote

22 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You mean we lost to the Alanata Picks? We lost to the refs as much as we lose to the Falcons that game, same when we lost last weekwnd to the Texans, how Doctson didn’t draw at least 1 pass interference when he shouldn’t gotten 3 called in his favor is a travesty!

I agree brother, and you know the refs are also in play here.  Basically the question is does the NFL want Dallas to make it to the playoffs so that their ratings can go up?  That is the question right now.

3 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

I agree brother, and you know the refs are also in play here.  Basically the question is does the NFL want Dallas to make it to the playoffs so that their ratings can go up?  That is the question right now.

You’d think they’d want Colt McCoy and AD in the playoffs, it will be the feel good story of the NFL if we make the playoffs with that QB/RB combo.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

You’d think they’d want Colt McCoy and AD in the playoffs, it will be the feel good story of the NFL if we make the playoffs with that QB/RB combo.

#Redskins #TheyAllHateUs #ItsNotLikeWeBeenAnyGoodForALongTime #EndTheSuffering

17 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm looking foward to having Dunbar back in the lineup.

Definitely, he was playing like our best corner before he got hurt, and now Norman is playing great. Having them both together and hopefully at the top of their games should be a plus.

Archived