POST - Turkey week - NFL notes / Dallas offensive output

WizardHawk

14 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Jerry is wrong. The moment Dallas goes down by 10 points, they are screwed. And yes they will go down by 10 points against those offenses. 

Disagree. Weve gone down 10 plenty of times, we continue to do our thing. Sometimes we fight back, sometimes we dont. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Disagree. Weve gone down 10 plenty of times, we continue to do our thing. Sometimes we fight back, sometimes we dont. 

Not to a team like that. If by some miracle Dallas makes the playoffs, they won’t be feasting on lowly teams like they have in recent weeks. They will be playing teams like the Rams and Saints. They won’t be able to hang if they have one of the infamous 3 and outs and fall behind multiple scores

23 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Not to a team like that. If by some miracle Dallas makes the playoffs, they won’t be feasting on lowly teams like they have in recent weeks. They will be playing teams like the Rams and Saints. They won’t be able to hang if they have one of the infamous 3 and outs and fall behind multiple scores

By lowly teams you mean the last two NFC Super Bowl representatives, including the one we beat this week with the #6 offense in the NFL? 

Just want to make sure we are on the same page with what constitutes a "lowly" team.

12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

By lowly teams you mean the last two NFC Super Bowl representatives, including the one we beat this week with the #6 offense in the NFL? 

Just want to make sure we are on the same page with what constitutes a "lowly" team.

If it hasnt been apparent:

If we beat them they suck.

If they beat us, they suck and we suck even worse. 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bs. 

We abandon the run first sign of trouble. It's been proven time and time again. Atl left us nearly 2 minutes and 3 timeouts to get a field goal and we came out guns blazing like we had 20 seconds and no TOs.

21 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Teams with losing records will suffice 

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Teams with losing records will suffice 

It's not like we played the Bills and Raiders the last two weeks. We all understand that the Cowboys aren't a top-3 team in the NFL. 

I'm pessimistic about this coaching staff and quarterback myself, and I still find the level of negativity around our current state to be astounding.

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

It's not like we played the Bills and Raiders the last two weeks. We all understand that the Cowboys aren't a top-3 team in the NFL. 

I'm pessimistic about this coaching staff and quarterback myself, and I still find the level of negativity around our current state to be astounding.

Our defense has been beast, and needs more recognition.  The negativity surrounds our offense, no? Tell me, is it still averaging less than 20 points a game? I just assume it is, without looking it up. I'm optimistic about our ability to win the east, but if you want glee then start a topic about our defense.

LVE, DLaw, KR, and Byron need a thread that we can all relax in.  We don't need to pretend Dak Prescott is a good QB just because we are drained from the negativity.

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Our defense has been beast, and needs more recognition.  The negativity surrounds our offense, no? Tell me, is it still averaging less than 20 points a game? I just assume it is, without looking it up. I'm optimistic about our ability to win the east, but if you want glee then start a topic about our defense.

LVE, DLaw, KR, and Byron need a thread that we can all relax in.  We don't need to pretend Dak Prescott is a good QB just because we are drained from the negativity.

I don't believe anyone is pretending anything about Dak Prescott, except for the people pretending that he's Quincy Carter.

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I don't believe anyone is pretending anything about Dak Prescott, except for the people pretending that he's Quincy Carter.

Before QC he was Tom Brady/Steve Young. They're just tilting the scales back I'm sure.

Archived