🏈 Week 12: 49ers (2-8) @ Bucs (3-7)

bucsfan333

The 9ers currently have the first pick. They've got a chance to lose it with a win, like Oakland did last week.

The Raiders pick at two and play the Ravens. Even with a win, they're picking ahead of us.

The Cardinals pick at three. They've got Baltimore this week. Again, even with a win, they're picking ahead of us.

The Jets pick fourth and play New England. An upset puts them at four wins and moves us up a spot.

The Giants pick fifth and play Philly. Again, an upset puts them at foir wins and moves us up.

The Jags pick at six and play Buffalo, who picks right after us at eight. Winner of this game moves out of the top 10. A Jags win moves us up, a Buffalo win pads our lead.

We're sitting at the seven spot. A loss and wins by Jacksonville and both New York teams moves us up to four. A Cardinals upset over the Chargers might move us up to three, depending on what SoSs look like after this week. The 9ers are gonna drop ours (.550) and the Chargers are gonna raise Arizona's (.515).

A win looks like it could take us as high as 13, but there needs to be a lot of things that happen. 

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

The 9ers currently have the first pick. They've got a chance to lose it with a win, like Oakland did last week.

The Raiders pick at two and play the Ravens. Even with a win, they're picking ahead of us.

The Cardinals pick at three. They've got Baltimore this week. Again, even with a win, they're picking ahead of us.

The Jets pick fourth and play New England. An upset puts them at four wins and moves us up a spot.

The Giants pick fifth and play Philly. Again, an upset puts them at foir wins and moves us up.

The Jags pick at six and play Buffalo, who picks right after us at eight. Winner of this game moves out of the top 10. A Jags win moves us up, a Buffalo win pads our lead.

We're sitting at the seven spot. A loss and wins by Jacksonville and both New York teams moves us up to four. A Cardinals upset over the Chargers might move us up to three, depending on what SoSs look like after this week. The 9ers are gonna drop ours (.550) and the Chargers are gonna raise Arizona's (.515).

A win looks like it could take us as high as 13, but there needs to be a lot of things that happen. 

Just fyi, the Cards pick at #2, Raiders at #3, and I show you guys at #8 behind the Bills at 6 and the Jags at 7, though the SOS between you guys and the Jags is nearly identical (though we won't help you in that regard this week) 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just fyi, the Cards pick at #2, Raiders at #3, and I show you guys at #8 behind the Bills at 6 and the Jags at 7, though the SOS between you guys and the Jags is nearly identical (though we won't help you in that regard this week) 

I was going by the one on NFL.com I looked at earlier.

Archived