šŸˆ Week 12: 49ers (2-8) @ Bucs (3-7)

bucsfan333

Not directly about the game but just a general question for everyone. Most of us are out of state I think. How do you watch Bucs games? Iā€™ve had Directv with a dish and sunday ticket but will be moving soon and idk if I wanna keep the dish. I might just do streaming tv thru Hulu or directv now and add on the Sunday ticket app since I potentially wouldnā€™t have access to the dish. Anyone else use the sunday ticket app? Iā€™ve heard mixed reviews about it crashing all the time but that was a year or two ago.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Not directly about the game but just a general question for everyone. Most of us are out of state I think. How do you watch Bucs games? Iā€™ve had Directv with a dish and sunday ticket but will be moving soon and idk if I wanna keep the dish. I might just do streaming tv thru Hulu or directv now and add on the Sunday ticket app since I potentially wouldnā€™t have access to the dish. Anyone else use the sunday ticket app? Iā€™ve heard mixed reviews about it crashing all the time but that was a year or two ago.

I have DirecTV. It's expensive but it's probably the most reliable for me. If there were any other alternatives, I'd definitely consider them.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I have DirecTV. It's expensive but it's probably the most reliable for me. If there were any other alternatives, I'd definitely consider them.

Yeah Iā€™ve had Directv forever and enjoy it. Pricy but I can usually call them and get a discount lol. The dish and wires just kind of get annoying when moving to a new apartment. I just need a few more years until some of these interest rates come down and I decide to buy a house where I can get DTV no problem again haha

30 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

As living in California and not having TV (just the amazon fire stick) which is amazing.

I have a few sites that I stream on to watch all of the games.Ā 

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Since Iā€™m not in the US, I use gamepass. Itā€™s pretty reliable, but it is subject to the local blackouts (one of the early games and one of the late afternoon games is nationally televised on cable here).

Itā€™sĀ good value for money and you also have the app that lets you download condensed games, full games and the coachesā€™Ā film. Definitely recommended.

Doesn't really compare to jumping on a plane for 10 hours and actually going, but I canā€™t be doing that every other weekend šŸ‘€

3 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

As living in California and not having TV (just the amazon fire stick) which is amazing.

I have a few sites that I stream on to watch all of the games.Ā 

Yeah Iā€™ve got a fire stick too. I would be eligible to get the Sunday Ticket App without having to purchase full on DTV but reviews get me. Iā€™ll peobably wind up doing a streaming option I just hope it doesnā€™t crash on me constantly.

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

Since Iā€™m not in the US, I use gamepass. Itā€™s pretty reliable, but it is subject to the local blackouts (one of the early games and one of the late afternoon games is nationally televised on cable here).

Itā€™sĀ good value for money and you also have the app that lets you download condensed games, full games and the coachesā€™Ā film. Definitely recommended.

Doesn't really compare to jumping on a plane for 10 hours and actually going, but I canā€™t be doing that every other weekend šŸ‘€

Haha good call. Gamepass is replays tho right?

15 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Haha good call. Gamepass is replays tho right?

Nah, you canĀ watch all the games live on it unless thereā€™s a local blackout.

The US version might be different though, but if it shows the games live,Ā you should definitely consider it.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Allen is my top prospect after Bosa for us. Need a true stud DE after winning a meaningless wk 17 missing out on chubb.

Honestly itā€™s freaking pointless. Iā€™m not one to tank but these guys are not winners nor do they have winning mentality.Ā 

Archived