Brown to IR

INbengalfan

In a shocking turn of events, MLB Preston Brown joins several others on IR.  Another Brown, Andrew, lands on IR/Practice Squad, or whatever they call it.  Sadly, Mike Brown did not make it a trio.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/11/20/18105369/bengals-preston-brown-kasim-edebali-aaron-wallace-hunter-sharp-nfl-news

A slew of practice squad moves also made, if you care enough to scroll down in the article.

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm 39, about 260 and slower than ever, but I'd understand the defensive concepts,  so I have a better shot at getting signed than some guy from a practice squad 

I think we've all learned, through the grace of Marvin's terrific teaching, that that's the only thing that really matters.  If you've been around for more than a year or two, and have a grasp of what they're trying to do, you have tenure.  You can screw up all day long, but you know that playbook man.  So talent be damned, you are in.

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Baffling that they haven’t brought in any linebackers 

Edebaldi or whatever his name is projects to SAM in a 4-3, but a DE in a 3-4.  Since we are a 4-3 base, take whatever you want from that.  If Marvin read this, they'd play him at DE just because someone else tried to project how they will actually use him

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Edebaldi or whatever his name is projects to SAM in a 4-3, but a DE in a 3-4.  Since we are a 4-3 base, take whatever you want from that.  If Marvin read this, they'd play him at DE just because someone else tried to project how they will actually use him

Or DT because DEs should make great rush DTs right?

Archived