OJ Howard to IR

N4L

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Why do you care about someone else's fantasy football team? :)

Because I'm a nice and considerate individual.  It balances out the other times I'm a callous and overtly-acerbic Richard.

Always seek balance in life.;)

19 hours ago, The LBC said:

What nobody really cares about is people feeling the need to whine and make a scene any time someone brings up their fantasy team.

I posted a mildly amusing gif reflecting a somewhat popularly held opinion on a discussion forum, I didn't have a meltdown and 'make a scene' lol

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

I posted a mildly amusing gif reflecting a somewhat popularly held opinion on a discussion forum, I didn't have a meltdown and 'make a scene' lol

You posted Figgins being Witchy-with-a-B Figgins (I'm married... I've been subjected to Glee more than it's healthy for a person to have been so).  And yes, gifs are appropriately judged by the tone of said gif.

On 21.11.2018 at 7:37 AM, N4L said:

Which is ironic considering he was a very highly hyped prospect. 

He is going to be a top 5 TE next year if they can get some stability at QB

He was already a top 5 TE this year imo or at least fringe top 5.

10 hours ago, SBLIII said:

He was already a top 5 TE this year imo or at least fringe top 5.

He certainly wasn't a top 5 tight end coming into this year. He had that upside of course, but he certainly wasn't there based on play since he basically just had a solid rookie year and split a lot of time with Brate. 

On 11/21/2018 at 1:58 PM, cddolphin said:

I'm with you I dont see how people talking about their own private fantasy team adds anything to a discussion forum.

Archived