Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Week 12- Carp Week 1.0

I want to say we will win, but I cannot.

this is a must win game if we are to stumble into the playoffs (and get crushed).

i just think the Browns take it to us as we sink deeper into the afc north cellar. 

#rebuild2019

Gotta love all the outpouring of optimism.  Rooting against them to get Brown to drop Lewis is a fool's errand.  Marvin stays as long as Mike is breathing.

I'd rather enjoy winning some games.  It's not like draft position means anything; the first rounder won't contribute a darn thing next year no matter how highly rated they come in.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Gotta love all the outpouring of optimism.  Rooting against them to get Brown to drop Lewis is a fool's errand.  Marvin stays as long as Mike is breathing.

I'd rather enjoy winning some games.  It's not like draft position means anything; the first rounder won't contribute a darn thing next year no matter how highly rated they come in.

All true

So is green playing or what

im trying to get this team to the playofffs here

If they win it will be an excuse to keep Marv. If they lose then the injuries and some other crap will be an excuse to keep Marv. 

Bengals 256 - O in a squeaker

Well at least I'm not the oldest member of this forum.

On 11/24/2018 at 4:30 PM, DawgX said:

You guys are no fun.

The team sucks, and seems poised to wallow in it for a few more years while Mike and Marvin finishes sinking the ship.  So none of us are very excited to talk about it.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

The team sucks, and seems poised to wallow in it for a few more years while Mike and Marvin finishes sinking the ship.  So none of us are very excited to talk about it.

I get it, we don't react that way as Browns fans, but I get it.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I get it, we don't react that way as Browns fans, but I get it.

At least with the Browns the HC and QB's keep changing every 2-3 years.  That allows some semblance of hope, even though you know the front office is still a bunch of turds.

In this situation, we all just feel so hopeless because we know the front office is a bunch of turds, and we know that either A) the crappy HC and mediocre QB are sticking around or B) the crappy HC will be replaced with a crappier HC (with the same mediocre QB).