Week 12- Carp Week 1.0

Johnny Nix

Gotta love all the outpouring of optimism.  Rooting against them to get Brown to drop Lewis is a fool's errand.  Marvin stays as long as Mike is breathing.

I'd rather enjoy winning some games.  It's not like draft position means anything; the first rounder won't contribute a darn thing next year no matter how highly rated they come in.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Gotta love all the outpouring of optimism.  Rooting against them to get Brown to drop Lewis is a fool's errand.  Marvin stays as long as Mike is breathing.

I'd rather enjoy winning some games.  It's not like draft position means anything; the first rounder won't contribute a darn thing next year no matter how highly rated they come in.

All true

On 11/24/2018 at 4:30 PM, DawgX said:

You guys are no fun.

The team sucks, and seems poised to wallow in it for a few more years while Mike and Marvin finishes sinking the ship.  So none of us are very excited to talk about it.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I get it, we don't react that way as Browns fans, but I get it.

At least with the Browns the HC and QB's keep changing every 2-3 years.  That allows some semblance of hope, even though you know the front office is still a bunch of turds.

In this situation, we all just feel so hopeless because we know the front office is a bunch of turds, and we know that either A) the crappy HC and mediocre QB are sticking around or B) the crappy HC will be replaced with a crappier HC (with the same mediocre QB).

Archived