Week 12- Carp Week 1.0

Johnny Nix

I am like the Bengals.. I have no fight left for this head coach.

I haven't totally given up.. I still watch... until ole marv quits and they give the job to Hue.. that's when I quit even watching.

I will never go to another game in Cincy though..until something changes. I am not giving the Brown family another dollar..because that's all they care about.

I think collectively the Bengals fan base has gotten fed up with the same thing year in and out. We all know we will be fed the “injury excuse” at the end of the year when the issue is far deeper than that. The draft classes haven’t planned out and the players we have resigned have underperformed. There isn’t a lot of hope moving forward in this group. Honestly it’s time to blow it up and rebuild even if that means trading away our best players. We are not a good team. We have wasted away the prime years of our superstars behind an outdated head coach and a QB who has to have everything perfect to be successful. It’s just time. I don’t care if we suck next year as long as we try to make changes. No Marvin, no Hue, no to any current coach. New blood at HC and at least a young draft pick to learn behind Dalton for a year. 

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:
4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

btw, if the Bengals are actually dumb enough to replace Marvin Lewis with Hue Jackson...I'm a Bears fan...

I will probably just casually watch and not care as much 

I've already decreased my level of caring to about 2 on a scale of 1-10.  

Hiring Hue as HC will probably take it to a 1.  Keeping Marvin for another year would make it a 0.

Archived