Broncos release PacMan Jones

Cutler06

Jones looked so slow on the field after he got hurt. With both him and Brock on the roster but not in starting roles, it really has hindered our Special Teams (gunners in particular).

I imagine this move is, in part, fuelled by the fact that Hamilton had been playing gunner on ST but is now hurt. Jones isn't a good enough athlete at this stage in his career to play that role, so I am guessing Langley will go straight in as a gunner (and maybe our KR/PR).

Personally, I like the move. Langley looked so bad in preseason but our team isn't a contender so I've no issues with throwing the young guys into the fire.

Signing Pacman was done when this team was deluding itself into thinking it had a chance to contend this year and now that it's clear this is another lost season, we might as well get the young guys some work in live game action. Langley has a very nice physical makeup but he hasn't adjusted to the pro game and looked to be a step or two behind last year, a sign that a player is thinking and not reacting. 

I like the move. 

3 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Signing Pacman was done when this team was deluding itself into thinking it had a chance to contend this year and now that it's clear this is another lost season, we might as well get the young guys some work in live game action. Langley has a very nice physical makeup but he hasn't adjusted to the pro game and looked to be a step or two behind last year, a sign that a player is thinking and not reacting. 

I like the move. 

I like the move tank and compete at the same time.

Archived