Week 12 GDT: 49ers @ Bucs - UDFA vs #1 Overall

N4L

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I cringed a bit when I read that today. He's been through so much and hate to see him having to go through something again. Wish him and his family the best. 

So if he can't go and neither can Garcon, that means 10+ targets for Pettis? 

I think that means 30 targets for Kittle.

On 11/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's played like crap since regaining his starting role. To go back to Winston was the right decision. See if he can do anything in last six or so games. 

Two straight donut games right? Winston has been crap forever though. Fitzpatrick is still 9th in DYAR. Winston is 22nd. I would have rode Fitz the rest of the season. He's at least had highs that Winston will probably never reach. 

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Two straight donut games right? Winston has been crap forever though. Fitzpatrick is still 9th in DYAR. Winston is 22nd. I would have rode Fitz the rest of the season. He's at least had highs that Winston will probably never reach. 

Did you see any of the giants game? There was just no way they could have continued with Fitz at QB. He was pathetic, and that was after a week where they had 500 yards and scored 3 points because he turned it over so much in the redzone 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pettis and Bourne the starting WRs with James in the slot? Kind of dig this. 

Julian Taylor finally active. Not sure why Jones is inactive though. Rather go with him over Mitchell at this point. 

Same...but, I'm excited to see what Taylor does. 

Looking at that list of inactives, I see us having little chance of winning (probably another close 3 point ish loss).  But it will give us a chance to see Pettis and Bourne get a lot more snaps so some useful evaluation time there as has been pointed out by colleagues here.  And another start for Nick Mullens so more evaluation, which is really what we have to do for the rest of the season.

Archived