Week 12 GDT: 49ers @ Bucs - UDFA vs #1 Overall

N4L

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Our pass rush is so embarrassing lol. 

What's amazing is that we really are only middle of the pack when it comes to most of the sack and pressure numbers. You'd think we were so much worse than that. And on a play by play basis, I have to believe that we are. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

What's amazing is that we really are only middle of the pack when it comes to most of the sack and pressure numbers. You'd think we were so much worse than that. And on a play by play basis, I have to believe that we are. 

We have gotten home on some bltizes and taken advantage of bad OLs. Against decent to good OLs? Our pass rush is utter crap. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know our pass rush ain't good but i also often have the feeling our coverage doesn't hold very long. Would be a pretty interesting stat to see the time the QB has to throw on average against our D because i always feel it must be really low. Since our coverage always has a hole somewhere.

Archived