Week 11 @ NYJ: The Empire Strikes Back

Elky

7 hours ago, Asciimo said:

just realized that we may get a first round bye and have 0 pro bowlers on the roster.

lots of great players in the NFL but yeah. I think Gilmore could deserve a spot but other than that not really. Brady has been more like a top 10 QB not 3-5 like usually, Gronk isn't the same anymore and missed a ton of games. From the games he played in, Michel would deserve a spot but he also missed too many games.

So now we have 5 games left. I would consider 3 of them losable. At Pittsburgh is going to be tough. Good thing they lost yesterday and still have to play LAC and NO among others. Even if we lose I think we will still finish ahead of them. Minnesota is a solid team. I would consider them pretty good on both sides of the ball but we should beat them at home. Miami is not good but our history there at Hard Rock is obviously concerning. If I had to bet I would guess 12-4 as the final record. I doubt we catch KC but we should finish ahead of PIT and HOU imo. 

13 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Michel is the best back since 04 Dillon

He just needs to stay healthy. When you think about it he was just 100% healthy in about 4 games this season. He might be the 2nd most important and 2nd best player on the offense though when fully healthy. Because in each of those games when he was fully healthy out there Patriots looked very good and balanced on offense. So key to the rest of the season is Michel staying healthy, so the Patriots can control clock, opponent and make the PA pass work. Michel is key to our season.

Archived