Saint's playoff picture - 2018

Mid Iowa

20 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Rams fans in the General forum are already talking about how we will win due to a ref that "hates" them :D so be ready for "bad calls" and "the refs won the game" posts in the event we win

I’ve been hearing that all year.  If we lose at least it better shut them up.

I’m fully predicting a decisive Rams victory. Saints will keep in interesting but things will fall apart well before the clock runs out.

If we do win, I don’t care if the refs helped us or not. I won’t apologize for a win. :D

I was initially hoping for a well reffed game where both teams were near full strength, as it would simply just be great football to watch. Now I'm hoping for a horribly called game in our favor by this reffing crew after seeing the whining and excuses already happening by Rams fans on here. It would just be a thing of beauty to see all of the salt in NFL General from Rams fans that continually whine about reffing on this forum. 

9 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I was initially hoping for a well reffed game where both teams were near full strength, as it would simply just be great football to watch. Now I'm hoping for a horribly called game in our favor by this reffing crew after seeing the whining and excuses already happening by Rams fans on here. It would just be a thing of beauty to see all of the salt in NFL General from Rams fans that continually whine about reffing on this forum. 

I'd love it because it would give us two fan bases hating us for "cheating", both the Vikings and Rams :D Personally I think we win this one in a close shootout kind of like the last game, though I don't see us taking the same commanding lead.

I'll also say I am mad at peat. Many of you may know I have never been Peat's biggest fan. I hate him at Tackle, he is solid at G. But playing with a broken hand was an obvious mistake. That Hill to Kamara TD was because, as it was all night for him, he had trouble holding off his man because of the hand injury. That may have been the best pass of Hills career wiped off the board for an inexcusable holding call. I'm still heated over it.

10 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'd love it because it would give us two fan bases hating us for "cheating", both the Vikings and Rams :D Personally I think we win this one in a close shootout kind of like the last game, though I don't see us taking the same commanding lead.

I'll also say I am mad at peat. Many of you may know I have never been Peat's biggest fan. I hate him at Tackle, he is solid at G. But playing with a broken hand was an obvious mistake. That Hill to Kamara TD was because, as it was all night for him, he had trouble holding off his man because of the hand injury. That may have been the best pass of Hills career wiped off the board for an inexcusable holding call. I'm still heated over it.

He may not be athletic enough to overcome his injury and adapt. Hopefully he's working his rear off in practice all week learning how to cope with having a club for 1 hand. 

22 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Agreed that play was so frustrating just a beautiful throw by Hill, and a great play by Kamara negated because of Peat

Archived