Bears @ Lions, Thanksgiving IGT

WindyCity

17 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I know Daniel is better than some of the losers the Bears have rolled out at backup QB, but I have 0 faith in him to lead the Bears to win on a super short week, with no reps, on the road, while not throwing a game pass since the Obama administration.

He'll be fine. And the Lions lost Johnson on Sunday, which decreases their chances dramatically.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

He started off gmfb talking about what an indictment it is on Mitchell Trubisky that nobody is panicking in the locker room and the team believes they can win with Chase. And basically insinuating that Mitch should be playing today.

And hes talking about Marvin Jones

Did he actually say “indictment?” Maybe he was just insinuating that the Bears have such a good roster that they can win today without him.

If it’s the video of him talking about “Cousin Chase” that gmfb just tweeted, I don’t see that or get that vibe at all (although the end when he talked about Daniel leading the Bears to a Super Bowl win was incredibly stupid).

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Did he actually say “indictment?” Maybe he was just insinuating that the Bears have such a good roster that they can win today without him.

If it’s the video of him talking about “Cousin Chase” that gmfb just tweeted, I don’t see that or get that vibe at all (although the end when he talked about Daniel leading the Bears to a Super Bowl win was incredibly stupid).

No it was the first segment of the show this morning and yes he used the word "indictment" the cousin chase thing was later in the show

So the defense is gonna have to win this by itself lol 

Also chase daniel’s career stats this game are about to be inflated by about 50% lol. Also he’s a even in career TDs and INTs with 1 each in 9 years and very well could upset that today. 

Archived