Turkey day Chicago@Detroit

Lionized

I don't want to see football I wanna see a brawl 

Play beyond the whistle..

Idc about penalties..knock this chump around..our secondary sucks but I'd blitz the **** out of this twig

I'd have Davis so far up his *** he'd know what he had for dinner.. btw so wish they would play Davis at olb..

Bah guess Daniels is playing.. 

Turkey Day USA = Watching the Lions while at work in Canada.

I'm expecting a low scoring affair - 16-10 Lions. 3 FG's for Prater with a passing TD for Stafford. Bears D does a really good job but Daniels just can't move the ball.

Which means that this is going to be a 70+ point game with Daniels having his best game of his career and it becomes a shootout.

16 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Turkey Day USA = Watching the Lions while at work in Canada.

I'm expecting a low scoring affair - 16-10 Lions. 3 FG's for Prater with a passing TD for Stafford. Bears D does a really good job but Daniels just can't move the ball.

Which means that this is going to be a 70+ point game with Daniels having his best game of his career and it becomes a shootout.

Before I retired I always took U.S.Thanksgiving off. Now that I’m retired I’d rather work than watch the Lions. 

A few years before I retired I purchased season seats. In my mind the Lions were going to be a good team and by the time I retired I wouldn’t be able to get seats.

I gave up my seats. I got tired of the driving, the cost versus value for the $$$$.

So........Trubisky is out. That’s a bad sign for the Lions. Backups have great games against the Lions.

Who knows which team shows up. Does anyone have a big day?

I think Stafford airs it out this time around and the Lions offence is more explosive.

They will be stout against the run and the secondary has a big day.

Lions 38

Bears 16

Well, I think I will bake some cookies.🤠

1 hour ago, Rockcity2 said:

Idc about penalties..knock this chump around..our secondary sucks but I'd blitz the **** out of this twig

I'd have Davis so far up his *** he'd know what he had for dinner.. btw so wish they would play Davis at olb..

I just saw this. I would love a true black and blue division game. Except for the trenches it’s no longer possible. 

But, I’m with ya! 🤠🕺

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

Before I retired I always took U.S.Thanksgiving off. Now that I’m retired I’d rather work than watch the Lions. 

A few years before I retired I purchased season seats. In my mind the Lions were going to be a good team and by the time I retired I wouldn’t be able to get seats.

I gave up my seats. I got tired of the driving, the cost versus value for the $$$$.

So........Trubisky is out. That’s a bad sign for the Lions. Backups have great games against the Lions.

Who knows which team shows up. Does anyone have a big day?

I think Stafford airs it out this time around and the Lions offence is more explosive.

They will be stout against the run and the secondary has a big day.

Lions 38

Bears 16

Well, I think I will bake some cookies.🤠

In fairness, it is a 10 hour drive for us and we're losing 30 cents on the dollar.

The Lions also leave much to be desired week in, week out.

9 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

I agree with you on Davis. I feel like he’s playing out of place at MLB. Put him outside and let him loose. 

Archived