Kumerow Activated

JQ1

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

brett swain 

**** that dude. I hate him so much

Ruvell Martin, I miss you. 

Only Packer I hated more was Brian Brohm. That **** head lost me so much money at LV. every game I bet on, didn't matter which way. He either sucked or played out his ***. 

36 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Don't like that this guy is taking snaps away from MVS and EQ.

I HIGHLY doubt he's taking away snaps from MVS.  Right now, MVS is clearly our #2 WR behind Davnate Adams.  He's #2 among Packers WR in terms of snaps, and he's played in at least 80% of the offensive snaps in 5 of the last 6 games.  The only one of those games he didn't was against the Rams, when he played in 59.6% of the snaps.  Ironically, MVS, Cobb, and Allison all splits snaps in that game.

16 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I HIGHLY doubt he's taking away snaps from MVS.  Right now, MVS is clearly our #2 WR behind Davnate Adams.  He's #2 among Packers WR in terms of snaps, and he's played in at least 80% of the offensive snaps in 5 of the last 6 games.  The only one of those games he didn't was against the Rams, when he played in 59.6% of the snaps.  Ironically, MVS, Cobb, and Allison all splits snaps in that game.

Is Cobb playing this game? If not, why don't we put him on IR too. Kumerow will be more productive than Cobb right away. Need to let St. Brown, Kumerow and MVS roll the rest of the way with Davante.

Archived