resign Haha- him and DJ make a top 3 saftey core

resign Cooper- good depth or job battle

Resign AP- if reasonable and accepts backup job

resign Nsykhe- most important backup on the teams outside of QB

good bye 

preston smith- gonna be expensive compared ton his production

Jamison Crowder- gonna cost us but i think quinn can replace him

stacy mcgee- rather have the cap room

paul richardson- not sure how much we save or lose but he was a product of a bad WR FA core

trade perine

FA-Devin Funchess WR- mid tier WR shouldnt cost much, high upside as a #2

Draft

1) Marqusie Brown WR OU- may be a little reach but hes dangerous and we need that on our O to open things up

2) Will Grier QB WVU- I think hes there, especially if the kid from Duke comes out, I know Alex is signed for a while but thats a nasty injury, he starts out on the PUP

3) Oshane ximenes OLB ODU- small school guy but could be the sleeper of this draft, andersons been improving, I like them both at that spot and fight for the job

3 comp) Beau Benzschawel G Wisconsin- We finally draft a Guard if hes there, could be an immediate starter or fight for the job with cooper

4,5,6,7 BPA TE ILB CB DL

Rough Depth Chart

QB McCoy, Grier, Smith(PUP)

RB Guice, AP, Thompson, Bibbs or Marshall

WR Brown, Funchess, Doctson, Sims, Quinn-slot, Harris

TE Reed, Davis? Sprinke, Draft pick

LT Williams, Nsykhe

LG Benzschawl, cooper

C Roullier

RG Scherref, Bergstrom

RT Moses, Christian

DE Allen, Draft pick

NT Payne, Settle

DE Ioannidis, Brantley

OLB Kerrigan, Cassonova

ILB Foster, JHC

ILB Brown, SDH, draft pick

OLB Ximenes, Anderson

CB Norman, Alexander, draft pick

Slot Moreau

CB Dunbar, Jonson, Stroman

FS HaHa, Nicholson

SS DJ, Everett

Here is my extremely too early offseason:

Re-sign:

1. Scherff- no brainer

2. Ioannidis - been our best d lineman

3. Haha Clinton-Dix - him and DJ make a top 3 saftey core

4. Jonathan Cooper - good depth or job battle

5. Peterson - if reasonable and accepts competing for starting job and being Guice’s mentor.

6. Nskhe - most important backup on the teams outside of QB

Let Walk:

1. Preston Smith - gonna be expensive compared to his production

2. Jamison Crowder- gonna cost us but i think Quinn can replace him

3. Stacy McGee - rather have the cap room

• Trade Perine for a 7th round pick that could become a 5th depending on conditions

Draft:

1. Montez Sweat, OLB, Miss St (Yes @MKnight82, I believe they move on from PSmith. While I still believe he’s a good OLB, I don’t think he’s going to be re-signed to a big contract and honestly. I think he’s better as a LOLB where he won’t go up against good to great LTs but we have Kerrigan, and I doubt we cut Kerrigan, re-sign Smith to start at LOLB and take a ROLB in round 1, I think that’s a stretch/far fetched thought.) 

2. Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College

3. Devin Bush, LB, Michigan

3. Michael Dieter, C, Wisconsin

5. K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State

5. Chris Boyd, CB, Texas

6. Trace McSorley, QB, Penn State

7. Gary Jennings, WR, WVU

7. Olive Sagapolu, NT, Wisconsin

Rough Depth Chart:

QB: McCoy, Smith(PUP), McSorely

RB; Guice, AP, Thompson, Bibbs or Marshall

WR: Richardson, Doctson, Sims, Quinn-slot, Harris, Hill, Jennings (maybe practice squad)

TE: Reed, Davis, Sprinkle

LT: Williams, Nsekhe

LG: Chris Lindstrom, Cooper

C: Roullier, Deiter

RG: Scherff

RT: Moses, Christian

Defense:

DE: Allen

NT: Payne, Settle, Olive Sagapolu

DE: Ioannidis, Brantley

ROLB: Montez Sweat, Cassonova

ILB: Devin Bush, JHC

ILB: Brown, SDH

LOLB: Kerrigan, Anderson

RCB: Dunbar, Stroman, Johnson

Slot: Moreau

LCB: Norman, Alexander, Chris Boyd (practice squad)

SS: DJ, Everett

FS: Clinton-Dix, Nicholson, Apke 

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Ha Ha Clinton Dix is playing his way off the team. At this point, I'd rather give the money to Preston Smith

Green Bay has elite talent evaluators. They fleeced us again because they were going to cut HaHA because he doesn’t respect the game and prepare as a professional. Swearing we called him and Norman out which is needed. Both are guys that have to fear and over prepare because of their lack of athleticism. And both were embarrassed on national TV. Monte plays better than Dix and didn’t get one play I think 

prrston has played better with more urgency because it’s a contract year and teams are double teaming Allen and Payne. Smith is just another guy nothing special who wouldn’t start of over half the teams

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

Ha Ha Clinton Dix is playing his way off the team. At this point, I'd rather give the money to Preston Smith

No way.  Come on the guy has been here what?  3 weeks?  I love to see him sign with us. Preston has not impressed me, but if he asks for a reasonable contract I would say go for it.  If not bye bye.  Norman for sure needs to restructure or be gone, but this FO never does the right thing so 

3 hours ago, taylor made said:

I was so excited we traded for him, now I want that draft pick back. I’d rather live with some of Nicholson’s growing pains and inconsistencies than to see a vet make worse mistakes and be a worse tackler. 

21 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

No way.  Come on the guy has been here what?  3 weeks?  I love to see him sign with us. Preston has not impressed me, but if he asks for a reasonable contract I would say go for it.  If not bye bye.  Norman for sure needs to restructure or be gone, but this FO never does the right thing so 

Yesterday Preston had two sacks, and he’s either 1st or 2nd on this team in pressures abs QB hits behind Kerrigan.

HaHa’s issue is he’s making tackling mistakes and taking and angles, that’s worse than we saw from Nicholson. It’s unacceptable how poorly he’s played the run and missed tackles on WRs & TEs. He needs to play a heck of a lot better the last month to earn a new contract in my eyes.

Archived