The Other Games Thread week 12 *Turkey Day!*

Iron_man

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today's game are the Bears at the Lions, the Redskins at the Cowboys, and the Falcons at the Saints. In the first game Mitch is questionable so his backup might be in.

In the second game Colt McCoy takes over for Alex Smith vs the Cowboys. Which games are you watching today and this coming Sunday? I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm definitely going to try to watch the Atlanta-New Orleans game, so I ran it through my game model. The results:

New Orleans (72%) 42-31 Atlanta

Brees: 317 yards, 3 TDs - Kamara: 76 yards, 1 TD, 55 yards receiving - Thomas: 111 yards, 1 TD

Ryan: 347 yards, 2 TDs - Coleman: 57 yards - Jones: 121 yards

And my model's picks for the rest of the games (except for Chicago-Detroit because Daniel starting means there really isn't enough data to make a prediction because Daniel hasn't started a game in years):

Dallas (51%) 26-24 Washington

New England (68%) 28-20 New York Jets

Jacksonville (54%) 21-20 Buffalo

Cincinnati (53%) 30-28 Cleveland

New York Giants (54%) 30-28 Philadelphia

San Francisco (55%) 33-31 Tampa Bay

Carolina (55%) 31-29 Seattle

Baltimore (65%) 31-24 Oakland

Los Angeles Chargers (78%) 33-19 Arizona

Denver (51%) 29-28 Pittsburgh

Indianapolis (63%) 29-22 Miami

Minnesota (55%) 25-22 Green Bay

Houston (61%) 24-18 Tennessee

With the Titans loss last night, the three teams to beat us this year are a collective 4-17 following those wins. They were 8-6 before/including Patriots games.

Looks like we're like Sauron, you might defeat us but your wounds will never heal, and you'll never be quite the same.

I'm OK with that.

Archived