Week 12 GDT: Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans

Texansfan713

36 minutes ago, Longhorns90 said:

I mean, love or hate O'Brien, eight straight wins is eight straight wins. Gotta give him at least some kudos.

my brain is telling me we've gotten lucky and won a bunch of close games... but a tiny tiny tiiiiiny voice in my head is telling me we could have been 11-0

i guess it's pretty awesome that we haven't been blown out (knock on wood). It must mean we're ... balanced?

exciting game to attend and very good pre game tribute to mcnair.  still not buying us as legit until we can show we can beat legit teams and win in the playoffs.  luck has played a part in the ws and having one of the easiest schedules in the league is helping us.  i just dont want us to get trolled by o brien

1 hour ago, SlammedC10 said:

They  might get put in check with our defense....   Hopefully.

Marcus Mariota just completed 19/20 against this defense. Patrick Mahomes is gonna throw for 600 by half on us.

I have hope - this season has been absolutely, unbelievably crazy - but it's scary.

This being said, I think I did agree - by some miracle, Houston would beat KC in the playoffs.

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Marcus Mariota just completed 19/20 against this defense. Patrick Mahomes is gonna throw for 600 by half on us.

I have hope - this season has been absolutely, unbelievably crazy - but it's scary.

This being said, I think I did agree - by some miracle, Houston would beat KC in the playoffs.

I’d rather play the Patriots than get embarrassed by the Chiefs 

48 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If I were you guys I would much rather play an unproven QB and a HC who constantly blows it in the playoffs instead of the GOATs.

That's my take. Brady and Belicheck are not on my list of teams to play, at any point in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We know we can play with the patriots

Can we? Seems like we're always on the losing end, even with great games from Watson, Hopkins, etc. 

KC is an unknown - don't like my chances against either, but would rather lose to KC than NE.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:31 AM, ET80 said:

90% of Mariota's passes were within 5 yards of the LOS. I hardly think of that game as a precursor to what anyone else would/can do. They were clearly trying to take advantage of the cushion our DB's always give to keep him from throwing interception after interception. Doesn't he still have more INTs than TDs?

10 hours ago, tab said:

there's always the possibility NE loses at Miami or at Steelers and we get 2 seed if we win out, right? thats home field advantage for us?

First round bye, Chiefs would have the 1 seed I think.

Archived