Adrian Peterson uses belt on son

RuskieTitan

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25342741/adrian-peterson-uses-belt-discipline-son

DALLAS -- Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson, who served a one-year suspension in the NFL after he was charged with child abuse, admitted he still sometimes uses a belt to hit his son.

In a story on Bleacher Report, Peterson said, "I had to discipline my son and spank him the other day with a belt."

He also said he disciplines his kids in various other ways, including having them do wall squats or sitting in timeout or taking away their electronics.

"There's different ways I discipline my kids. I didn't let that change me," Peterson said in the article.

Peterson was suspended in 2014 after being charged with felony child abuse for using a switch to spank his then-4-year-old son. It resulted in cuts and bruises all over the boy's body, including his buttocks and scrotum.

Why would you even bring that up?

tenor.gif?itemid=4937950

Does he get a suspension?

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Why even bring this up? Who am I or you to tell somebody how to discipline their child.

and no the NFL cannot suspend him. It’d be the dumbest thing ever.

The NFL can do whatever it wants apparently. Especially if you make then look bad in the public.

46 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Why even bring this up? Who am I or you to tell somebody how to discipline their child.

and no the NFL cannot suspend him. It’d be the dumbest thing ever.

I discipline my child by setting him on fire and chopping off body parts. 

Who are you to tell me it's wrongz? 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
1 hour ago, Elky said:

Millenials are millenials because parents basically can't discipline them.

Adrian peterson is the millenial beating his child. Do you just not know what that word means?

I don't think anyone that uses it does

Archived