Week 12 GDT: Seahawks (5-5) @ Panthers (6-4)

iknowcool

I don't want to see ever again in my life the Panthers trading away future 1st round pick that's a bad idea. I'm pretty sure that our defense is going into a rebuild mode this offseason : no good SS unless we resign Reid, no good DE, Thomas Davis getting older,  no real backup to our DB... so yeah every pick count and we should invest into the FA too

our season IMO is circling the drain. the last 3 weeks have totally changed our outlook. getting crushed by the steelers, blowing it against the lions, and choking vs. the seahawks. the O imo has changed for the better under norv. c mac has turned into a one man wrecking crew, dj moore looks like he can turn into a legit #1, cam has been solid. now the O has choked in vital situations like TOs and the red zone today. but the D has also folded when it mattered the most. maybe wilks or mcdermot will come back. we need more DB depth, better DEs. even if we do make the playoffs bysome chance I don't like our chances. we've been losing to middling teams lately and it doesn't look like were getting better.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:02 AM, iknowcool said:

Also Funchess is now #3 on the team in receiving as Moore passed him.  No way we re-sign Funchess for more than lower end starter money, if that.

Keepin Funchess around is fine, as long as it’s as you said. Low end starter money tops. He’s not bad just not particularly good, aside drom being big. With Moore and Samuel stepping it up, things are looking more positive for our receiver group than in recent years.

Archived