How can I watch Seahawks games in Iraq

asrandrew

So we have AFN obviously but most times if 5 games are on at once AFN will probably only be showing one of those games. NFL game pass apparently only works if you're in the UK. Was wondering if there was a legal option for those of us in Iraq trying to watch specific games. Did some research and apparently this isn't the first time this issue has come up.

Apparently last year certain NFL games were allowed to be live streamed on Twitter.  This year, Amazon has purchased the rights to stream games during the season.  Here's a snippet of an article I will link for you:  "Amazon was awarded the streaming rights to 10 of the NFL's Thursday Night Football games for the 2017 season.  According to Ourand, Thursday Night Football broadcasts on Amazon will only be accessible to Amazon Prime customers."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2701845-amazon-to-livestream-nfl-thursday-night-football-games-replacing-twitter

I'm not sure if you are able to access Amazon Prime in Iraq.  If this does not work for you let me know and I'll try to continue looking for some solutions.  In the meantime, best of luck and hopefully you can enjoy some football this season!

Okay awesome I appreciate the info, I actually started the trial run for the NFL game pass and was able to watch some of the games the other day. Every once in a while it will stop me and say that i'm outside the UK so I can not watch but generally it appears to be working for now. I will check out the amazon prime deal and let you know if that is an option. Thanks very much.

Archived