Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

Marcus seems to be good to go. Realistically we can only lose 1 more game to end the year, cause finishing anything less than 10-6 probably isn't making the playoffs, especially with the tiebreakers we could lose with the other WC teams. Colts game was ugly in every phase, so here's hoping we just flush that from our system. Texans have turned their season around, winning a lot of close games(5 of their wins coming within 1 score). I'm sure their team hasn't forgot losing to our B team on offense, so can probably expect their best shot.

Have no idea what to expect, just hoping to actually show up after that embarrassment last week.

8 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Wonder how much extra juice the Texans will play with with their owner dying today.

Well first off it's always tough when an part of the team dies. 

But honestly, it might give them as much juice as it gave our team when Bud passed. Which wasn't much. 

Owner probably interacting with less than 20 players on the team. 

Famous story about former Titans switching spots when Bud came to locker room. And the bet was Bud wouldn't know who was who. He just read the name plates and called them wrong names and kept it moving lol. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Well, I know enthusiasm is down. But I'm looking forward to the game. Love the game of football and I enjoy seeing the Titans take the field regardless of their record or trajectory of play. lol
Love the all white unis too. 

My enthusiasm isnt down. With a new coaching staff and Marcus getting hurt week 1 and losing walker for the year. We took some bad Ls but also had some amazing Ws. Its been up and down. This is a big game.MNF in are all whites again. Really love those. Marcus is playing. Im going to enjoy it. We cried for primetime games for years and Im going to freaking enjoy them idc what happened last week. 

Really hoping the defense comes to play. Idk Its the end of Nov and we are still right in it for the playoffs. Sucks Taylor is out but Baston (Spelling?) Id love to get him a bomb this game. He was open for one last week but Marcus didnt look his way.. 

Long story short. TITANS ON MNF AND THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. :D

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

My enthusiasm isnt down. With a new coaching staff and Marcus getting hurt week 1 and losing walker for the year. We took some bad Ls but also had some amazing Ws. Its been up and down. This is a big game.MNF in are all whites again. Really love those. Marcus is playing. Im going to enjoy it. We cried for primetime games for years and Im going to freaking enjoy them idc what happened last week. 

Really hoping the defense comes to play. Idk Its the end of Nov and we are still right in it for the playoffs. Sucks Taylor is out but Baston (Spelling?) Id love to get him a bomb this game. He was open for one last week but Marcus didnt look his way.. 

Long story short. TITANS ON MNF AND THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. :D

Alright! Yes. Glad I'm not alone. 😁

Yeah I emotionally checked out real quick Colts game.  They are the better team here but confidence can make a huge difference and no Taylor doesn’t help and who knows how healthy Marcus really is throwing the ball. 

In my mind this is our season Win we still have legitimate shot loose and we are mostly done    10-6 is expected with win and with a sweep of Texas should win division    We still can get 10-6 with loss but that Will be tough to do but enough to make it as a wild card. 9-7 might also work out as well but a win turns the ship back around and puts us in drivers seat

Technically we can still lose today and still go into Indy 9-6 and a potential play off spot...

But in reality, we need to win today.  This is Vrabel in his old stomping grounds... our bitter rival who handed us one of our franchise's most humiliating defeats last time we played there. 

A win puts us at 6-5... with a little wiggle room to have one of our infamous/expected brain farts during the 4 game stretch of winnable/favorite-to-win games.

I still have confidence in this team and in Mariota.  He needs to step up and LaFleur needs to stop messing around.  The 2 of them will be the focus for our team the rest of the year... the 2 main reasons we make it or don't...

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Technically we can still lose today and still go into Indy 9-6 and a potential play off spot...

But in reality, we need to win today.  This is Vrabel in his old stomping grounds... our bitter rival who handed us one of our franchise's most humiliating defeats last time we played there. 

A win puts us at 6-5... with a little wiggle room to have one of our infamous/expected brain farts during the 4 game stretch of winnable/favorite-to-win games.

I still have confidence in this team and in Mariota.  He needs to step up and LaFleur needs to stop messing around.  The 2 of them will be the focus for our team the rest of the year... the 2 main reasons we make it or don't...

Yep. Win or lose we should (lol) go on a 4 game winning streak and be looking at 10-5 or 9-6 with a home date against Indy to close it out. Tonight isn't a must-win in my mind but it would definitely make things easier down the stretch.

I'm excited to see them play. I know it can go either way. But it's meaningful football. Yeah it would be a better feeling if we were 7-3 and had no questions about the post season. But it is what it is. 

But tonight we get an answer about the team somewhat. 

We still may be an up and down team. But we can see what kind of fight we have in us. 

Archived