Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

10 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This is a must win game for us, nothing is going to convince me otherwise.

There's no way we rattle off 4 wins against the Jets/Jags/Giants/Skins. No chance. We'll lay at least one egg in there.

I think it's must win if we want to control our own destiny. 

But if we do lose, it's not over. But mentally with majority of the fan base it will pretty much be a wrap. 

Feels like it’s been so long since we’ve played lol. Idk if it’s because we didnt play Sunday or because of Thanksgiving/Black Friday going on to keep my mind off football but that Colts game feels like it was 2 weeks ago for me personally.

57 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This is a must win game for us, nothing is going to convince me otherwise.

There's no way we rattle off 4 wins against the Jets/Jags/Giants/Skins. No chance. We'll lay at least one egg in there.

For sure. We aren’t closing on a 5 game win streak, and with our AFC record, we aren’t winning any tiebreakers at 9-7.

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Please just resemble an actual NFL team and not get blown the **** out. I had to turn off that trash last Sunday during the 2nd quarter when it was clear that the Titans had nothing but more misery and garbage the rest of that crapshow.

Well, at least if we come out and suck I can go to bed early.

Would much rather be tired tomorrow after watching the whole game though. 😁

Be competitive. Play like it means something. 

I'd rather not give up on the season in November. I rather be dialed in down the stretch. 

Line block. Marcus be smart and decisive. Henry run. Landry show up and show put. DBs don't get smoked. 

I feel Jennings has a TD today on a return. 

I wonder why it seems like we always come out with zero urgency? 

Please don't point to the NE game...that is one in the last 30 games. Just seems like we should take the 2 minute hurry up game plan, like full out play lightning fast. If we go 3 and out the only diffrence in our other games is that we will do it really fast instead of run, run, third and 8 pass, punt!

Archived