Mo Harris is our new Ryan Grant

RSkinGM

BUT-- with even less talent .. Cut this guy- put ANYONE out there .. that guy named Chesson whatever his name is . Get some rook with speed off a practice squad. Harris has had his chance and I'm done this experiment !

He has 3 speeds =slow , slower and stopped.

Huh? He’s better than Grant. He has more athleticism and he’s bigger and faster. He has games with 5 and 10 receptions, he would’ve had a 25 yard TD reception vs the Saints if Alex hadn’t under thrown him.

Ryan Grant also had a good year last year. Grant had 45 recs, 573 yds and 4 TDs last year and this year in Indy he has 29 recs in 8 games. Those aren’t great numbers, but they’re serviceable, both guys would be on most NFL rosters.

Both the Ravens & Colts wanted Grant this offseason.

Eh, I'm neutral on Harris. There have been games where he's like a human lint trap, catching everything thrown his way. Then there are others where he's just there. I'd still give him snaps (especially over a guy like Chesson who did not impress me at all in his limited time), but he's not a guy I'm hammering the table for.

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

I like Maurice Harris but he seems to be inconsistent. We have to have the worse WR corps in the league. This draft is stacked at WR and I wouldn't mind going WR/WR in the first two rounds or 1 and 3.

This seems to be a recurring problem over the last two years since we let both Djax andPierre leave in the same offseason.

3 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

I herd on Cooley's new podcast that players are raving about Simmie Cobbs Jr in practice. Hopefully they will move him up, and give him a shot to play.

I liked Simmie in college. I hope you’re right and give him a chance. 

But I actually like Mo Harris. He has shown flashes of being a good receiver. I just think he needs more targets and see what he can do. 

5 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

I herd on Cooley's new podcast that players are raving about Simmie Cobbs Jr in practice. Hopefully they will move him up, and give him a shot to play.

Yes, I heard that too. Hopefully he gets added to the roster the last 4 games of the year and makes the team next year.

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If Maurice Harris is one of your best receivers then you don't have receivers.

He’s our #4 if Crowder and PRich are healthy, sadly, they aren’t healthy. Well, I think Crowder is going to play on Monday... finally! And CT!

29 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He’s our #4 if Crowder and PRich are healthy, sadly, they aren’t healthy. Well, I think Crowder is going to play on Monday... finally! And CT!

While true, I'm speaking in the now. Currently he's one of our best receivers. 

Archived