Fantasy Football (Keeper League 2017) - Draft 9/5 @ 9

theJ

14 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

I guess you've never watched the show shark tank

Gotta love good ol' Duncan. It's called Dragons' Den over here though.

I'm definitely keeping Montgomery (11) and Crowder (12) But still up in the air with Hunter and Matt Ryan. I'll go with Hunter Henry for now with the 10th but I may change.

Cheers for doing all this again J

This is anonymous, I'm in. After 6 is best for a draft time, but I'm pretty flexible. Tuesday is the only day I'm really busy but I could make it work anyway. Keepers are Rob Kelley, Thomas Rawls, and Jarvis Landry.

And yes, I'm still super bitter I dropped David Johnson two years ago and didn't even manage to take the championship.

But I'm here to defend my 2016 crown...^_^

On 8/19/2017 at 9:53 PM, theJ said:

Ok so because Yahoo auto-renewed everyone, i need everyone to check in here, PM or email me that they're back.

@XU Lou - can you get with your nephew to find out if he's playing again?  it would be helpful if he could join the forum and post his keepers here.

I'll chase down my brother for the other spot.

As always, if you have interest in playing, post it here.  Anyone who fails to show up will lose their team to the first new comer.

J, I've been traveling or I would have responded earlier.  I'm still in and am actively tracking down my nephew.  Agee that he will have to join the forum to do so.  I will look at my team soon and report my keepers.

16 minutes ago, BathBengal said:

Also, why am I still formally Ark? This will be my 4th year in the league, does it just remind you of better times?

You will always be formerly ark, forever. 

Actually I don't really have a reason. 

My login wouldn't work for last year so I had to create a new one. Sorry for the being late to the party, but I am the owner of DALTON4MVP and I am ready for the season.

I will keep: Dak Prescott, Michael Thomas, and Tyler Eifert.

1 hour ago, TWALK said:

My login wouldn't work for last year so I had to create a new one. Sorry for the being late to the party, but I am the owner of DALTON4MVP and I am ready for the season.

Welcome.  You get a like, because no one should have 0 reputation.

I'll update the OP tonight if i get a few minutes.

On 8/21/2017 at 6:42 PM, johnnyonetime said:

This is anonymous, I'm in. After 6 is best for a draft time, but I'm pretty flexible. Tuesday is the only day I'm really busy but I could make it work anyway. Keepers are Rob Kelley, Thomas Rawls, and Jarvis Landry.

And yes, I'm still super bitter I dropped David Johnson two years ago and didn't even manage to take the championship.

But I'm here to defend my 2016 crown...^_^

Made Kelley the 12th and Rawls the 11th.

Archived