49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Lol you obviously don't follow the Redskins.  They have YEARS of evidence of discord between the front office/owner and the players.  Just this past year the Kirk Cousins saga, before that RG3, before that Lavar Arrington.  Those are just the biggest names, there are tons of more examples.  

again, i dont care about past issues as it pertains to this move. this is the 2nd time youve brought up issues that have nothing to do with this move.... are you not able/willing to be objective?

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

again, i dont care about past issues as it pertains to this move. this is the 2nd time youve brought up issues that have nothing to do with this move.... are you not able/willing to be objective?

In what world is this move operating in a vacuum?  An organization with a history of blunders should absolutely be considered when discussing this acquisition.  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

In what world is this move operating in a vacuum?  An organization with a history of blunders should absolutely be considered when discussing this acquisition.  

so you arent willing to be objective and want to assume the worst of every move made. or you you just pick at pick at random. doesnt matter either way, at least its clear your criticism isnt really based on the move.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so you arent willing to be objective and want to assume the worst of every move made. or you you just pick at pick at random. doesnt matter either way, at least its clear your criticism isnt really based on the move.

Would you buy a product from a 1 star rated seller on Amazon or a 5 star one?  That is one move you're going to make.  I bet you take into account the history of the seller.  

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Would you buy a product from a 1 star rated seller on Amazon or a 5 star one?  That is one move you're going to make.  I bet you take into account the history of the seller.  

not really an apt comparison but the honest answer anyway is i would look at it on a case to case basis. probably something a little closer is not drafting a wr because the last 3 ones you did busted. thats just poor logic.

youre not even arguing the move anymore. youre just trying to convince me, yourself or whoever that prejuding everything without looking at the specifics is smart. 

2 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

This girl of his has a history of getting in trouble for filing false police reports on the same scenarios. He may be dumb,but she is crazy!

And he chose to still be with her.   And had the incident happen on night before a game.  On the road.  

I don’t know if he’s guilty.   I don’t think anyone knows right now.   

But in terms of football IQ and real life emotional IQ there is just no excuse to get himself in that position.  None.   Not knowing her past and directly knowing what she and he have been through.     Like I said before the sheer stupidity knowing what was at stake makes him a lost cause football-wise.   It’s just a matter of time if he already hasn’t lost his last chance.  

And I say that being a huge Foster supporter at the draft and when the first charges were laid (as weed doesn’t bother me and I wanted the full story before passing judgment).  And I’m talking from the best case scenario where he isn’t guilty.   If he’s guilty this time then it’s even worse.  

And in case it’s not clear the locker room certainly is NOT on the same page as the FO: 

We know that no player will confirm they spoke with him and several have gone out of their way to deny any conversation.   The HC says they “will deal with the fallout” and won’t even carry the FO’s water.   

I mean, how much more info do ppl need here? 

3 hours ago, Broncofan said:

And in case it’s not clear the locker room certainly is NOT on the same page as the FO: 

We know that no player will confirm they spoke with him and several have gone out of their way to deny any conversation.   The HC says they “will deal with the fallout” and won’t even carry the FO’s water.   

Nah, bro. No downside to having a scumbag on your team.

13 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

not really an apt comparison but the honest answer anyway is i would look at it on a case to case basis. probably something a little closer is not drafting a wr because the last 3 ones you did busted. thats just poor logic.

youre not even arguing the move anymore. youre just trying to convince me, yourself or whoever that prejuding everything without looking at the specifics is smart. 

No, he actually is. This is yet another instance in which the Redskins front office has made insanely stupid moves, and then lied to try and cover it up. They have been doing this for damn near 20 years.

There is nothing smart about this. Foster is a knucklehead. Not the first time he's had a run in. And we're finding out now that there was more but it simply never made it into the news. Furthermore, local DC media is finding out that the Redskins didn't bother contacting Tampa police, nor the 49ers front office, nor did they consult with at least two of their Alabama alum (Ha Ha Clinton Dix and Jonathan Allen). They clearly didn't bother doing any research on his play this season. So they basically made this entire move based upon scouting from two years ago, and a combine in which he tested positive for drug use and got into an argument with hospital staff.

Redskins fans have 20 years of watching this franchise lie to its fans, lie to and about players, lie to and about their own internal staff, lie to the media, lie to the NFL, and lie to other teams. So yes, we are insanely prejudiced against ownership. That's a learned behavior.

10 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Wait. So either the players are lying to the media about vouching for Foster and are throwing their FO/team management under the bus, or the FO/team management lied about talking to the players to the media and threw them under the bus?

45 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Wait. So either the players are lying to the media about vouching for Foster and are throwing their FO/team management under the bus, or the FO/team management lied about talking to the players to the media and threw them under the bus?

Welcome to a day in the life of the WAS .org, if you ask the fans here.  SMH.  

8 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Welcome to a day in the life of the WAS .org, if you ask the fans here.  SMH.  

I live in the washington area currently and listen to their sports radio for at least 1.5 hours a day usually during my commute, so I am aware of a lot of their issues but this isn't something I had heard yet, although it does sound like something they would do.

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

So yes, we are insanely prejudiced against ownership. That's a learned behavior.

That's not actually prejudiced against ownership. Prejudice is a preconceived opinion not based on evidence. You have decades of Dan Snyder ownership and organizational incompetence to go off of here.

Also, probably a good time to plug a really underrated feature on this website: "Ignore user". Vastly improves your FF browsing experience.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

I'm sure that they asked someone. But it's clear that the front office didn't ask all Alabama alum on the team.

Again, why are any of you surprised by this? Seriously, does the rest of the NFL just understand how incompetent Washington's ownership/front office is at this point?

31 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

I live in the washington area currently and listen to their sports radio for at least 1.5 hours a day usually during my commute, so I am aware of a lot of their issues but this isn't something I had heard yet, although it does sound like something they would do.

Chris The Rooster Russel covered it last night. Here's the WaPo story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/11/28/two-alabama-teammates-say-they-werent-consulted-before-redskins-claimed-reuben-foster/?utm_term=.d57708e44302

Chad Dukes had a ton of coverage on afternoon drive. What's interesting is he had it covered from a strictly football stance. Had at least two guests on who talked about how bad Foster had played. Also had Jay Gruden's press conference, during which someone (Doug Williams?) cut off reporters from asking about Reuben Foster.

Honestly, at this point, as a Redskins fan, I'm just about hopeless. Synder is too young and rich to die of natural causes. I'm just hoping at this point some passionate Skins fan who works at NSA is going go rogue and start tapping his phones, to catch him saying something he shouldn't, and Snyder will be forced to sell.

Archived