49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He was already questionable this week with a hamstring injury. I'm guessing he's doubtful now.

I'm pretty sure there's little doubt on his playing status tomorrow.

(I'm just having a little fun here, in case the sarcasm meter isn't working lol).

5 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Getting arrested on a weekend with no bail means he is in jail until Monday when he sees a judge.

Was gonna point this out, but ya beat me to it.

Stick a pin in him, his career is toast. At the very least his career is hanging on the good will of Roger Goodell, which means he might as well retire tomorrow.

Legal wise, good luck to him fighting that because there's no doubt going to a massive uphill climb with that.

That's a wrap for Foster.  On the non football side we must respect the presumption of innocence, and I hope Reuben gets the help he needs in fixing his judgement.  On the football side.  Hes done as a 49er and probably done with the league.  Now you never know bc he is talented, and all it takes is one team.  But I wouldnt want him on my team.

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That's a wrap for Foster.  On the non football side we must respect the presumption of innocence, and I hope Reuben gets the help he needs in fixing his judgement.  On the football side.  Hes done as a 49er and probably done with the league.  Now you never know bc he is talented, and all it takes is one team.  But I wouldnt want him on my team.

Bengals? If they do it right they have at least one of Burfict or Foster available.

3 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Bengals? If they do it right they have at least one of Burfict or Foster available.

If it's the same girl??? Like wow, I dont even. Idc if she recants again, that's just grade a stupid.  How do you stay involved with somebody who nearly ruined your life

Archived