Jump to content
49erurtaza

49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

Recommended Posts

Another guy wasting his talent. Really think this is the final straw for him in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, somebody from the Niners fanbase please answer me before this thread gets locked for not discussing football because I have a legitimate football question on this topic...

Was Foster playing well this year before this arrest?  Everything I can find suggests he wasn't playing well at all, but I'd like some Niner confirmation. 

He was bad. Missed tackles left and right. Like last year, was always getting little nagging injuries. Missed more games than he played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, somebody from the Niners fanbase please answer me before this thread gets locked for not discussing football because I have a legitimate football question on this topic...

Was Foster playing well this year before this arrest?  Everything I can find suggests he wasn't playing well at all, but I'd like some Niner confirmation. 

I don't think so.  Here's a quote I saw from a random article I pulled up on the topic because I wanted to know more about it.

He has struggled on the field this season as well and has dealt with shoulder and hamstring injuries. He had missed the past two games with a hamstring injury and was listed as questionable for Sunday.

Foster had 29 tackles in six games this season with no sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries or interceptions. He also missed 10 tackles in six games, according to SportRadar, and has the second-highest rate of missed tackles among any linebacker with at least 200 snaps on defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when Lynch wanted to pick this guy at 3? What a mitigated disaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

If it's the same girl??? Like wow, I dont even. Idc if she recants again, that's just grade a stupid.  How do you stay involved with somebody who nearly ruined your life

Yep he's done. At least for a year before they allow him back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

If it's the same girl??? Like wow, I dont even. Idc if she recants again, that's just grade a stupid.  How do you stay involved with somebody who nearly ruined your life

Two words:

Money Money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Getting arrested on a weekend with no bail means he is in jail until Monday when he sees a judge.

U7Ghu2s.gif?noredirect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I dont think she's giving him any money

Other way around ;)

Kidding aside, there's a lot that goes into a woman facing domestic abuse to stay with the abuser. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's denial, sometimes it's for the children, sometimes it's for fear.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing for the 49ers that Fred Warner is good. 

Sean Payton really liked Foster coming up to the draft. But the red flags are plentiful. Serious psych concerns, legal issues, undersized, questionable NFL production, and always hurt. They were all concerns entering the draft, and here we are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep he's done. At least for a year before they allow him back.

I liked Foster but he shoulda kicked that chick to the curb after the 1st ordeal. Idk all the details but maybe he was guilty of the 1st ordeal and he paid her off to keep quiet. Even still, these 2 are bad news together and should be separated and need to get some mental health services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Other way around ;)

Kidding aside, there's a lot that goes into a woman facing domestic abuse to stay with the abuser. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's denial, sometimes it's for the children, sometimes it's for fear.

I was referring to him staying with her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad the 49ers jumped ahead of us in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dude is such an idiot.  Why did he stay involved with the woman who he paid off to recant her accusations and lie for him to protect him?  He got exactly what he deserved by getting involved with her again, and not surprisingly, he showed his true colors once again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×