49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, somebody from the Niners fanbase please answer me before this thread gets locked for not discussing football because I have a legitimate football question on this topic...

Was Foster playing well this year before this arrest?  Everything I can find suggests he wasn't playing well at all, but I'd like some Niner confirmation. 

He was bad. Missed tackles left and right. Like last year, was always getting little nagging injuries. Missed more games than he played. 

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, somebody from the Niners fanbase please answer me before this thread gets locked for not discussing football because I have a legitimate football question on this topic...

Was Foster playing well this year before this arrest?  Everything I can find suggests he wasn't playing well at all, but I'd like some Niner confirmation. 

I don't think so.  Here's a quote I saw from a random article I pulled up on the topic because I wanted to know more about it.

He has struggled on the field this season as well and has dealt with shoulder and hamstring injuries. He had missed the past two games with a hamstring injury and was listed as questionable for Sunday.

Foster had 29 tackles in six games this season with no sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries or interceptions. He also missed 10 tackles in six games, according to SportRadar, and has the second-highest rate of missed tackles among any linebacker with at least 200 snaps on defense.

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

If it's the same girl??? Like wow, I dont even. Idc if she recants again, that's just grade a stupid.  How do you stay involved with somebody who nearly ruined your life

Yep he's done. At least for a year before they allow him back.

Good thing for the 49ers that Fred Warner is good. 

Sean Payton really liked Foster coming up to the draft. But the red flags are plentiful. Serious psych concerns, legal issues, undersized, questionable NFL production, and always hurt. They were all concerns entering the draft, and here we are. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep he's done. At least for a year before they allow him back.

I liked Foster but he shoulda kicked that chick to the curb after the 1st ordeal. Idk all the details but maybe he was guilty of the 1st ordeal and he paid her off to keep quiet. Even still, these 2 are bad news together and should be separated and need to get some mental health services.

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Other way around ;)

Kidding aside, there's a lot that goes into a woman facing domestic abuse to stay with the abuser. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's denial, sometimes it's for the children, sometimes it's for fear.

I was referring to him staying with her

Archived