49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

https://sports.yahoo.com/instagram-photo-reuben-foster-girlfriend-200712392.html

It's the same ex-girlfriend that lied last time bcuz he broke up with her and she wanted money?  It's going to be interesting to see if there's video this time.  If so and it's bad, then that's def a wrap for him.  These two need to stay the hell away from each other.  Their relationship is beyond toxic.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

This is the most recent presser from Shanahan. Great one. Always love how insightful and transparent he is. Never comes off as a phony. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzF8C_sSex8

You can tell Kyle and John are the right guys for this job. They've just had bad some bad luck with draft picks and injuries these two years. 

I mean, its way too early to say that.    I agree theyve had some bad luck in certain areas, but some decisions they have made have been pretty questionable IMO.   Giving JG the type of contract they did was very questionable given he had less than half a season as starter under his belt (not saying this will ultimately be a bad move, just that its something that could hurt them quite a bit if it doesnt work out).  And they didnt have "bad luck" with Foster.   They knew he had character issues coming out.   Everyone did.  

Not trying to rain on your parade, just saying that the bolded statement seems more like wishful thinking than reality.

30 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean, its way too early to say that.    I agree theyve had some bad luck in certain areas, but some decisions they have made have been pretty questionable IMO.   Giving JG the type of contract they did was very questionable given he had less than half a season as starter under his belt (not saying this will ultimately be a bad move, just that its something that could hurt them quite a bit if it doesnt work out).  And they didnt have "bad luck" with Foster.   They knew he had character issues coming out.   Everyone did.  

Not trying to rain on your parade, just saying that the bolded statement seems more like wishful thinking than reality.

Foster is one player. Even if you discount Foster, the majority of their draft picks haven't shown much so far. It's been Kittle, and Warner, and McGlinchy. 

I have no problem with the money they gave Jimmy G. Jimmy's only setback so far has been this year's injury, and it's not like he's been injury prone up to this point. Sometimes you need to have faith in what a QB will do for you moving forward, instead of beating around the bush. 

Only two knocks for me against the duo is that Malcolm Smith contract, and maybe that Kyle Juszczyk deal.

The injuries have been a major setback more than anything. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Even if you discount Foster, the majority of their draft picks haven't shown much so far. It's been Kittle, and Foster. 

I mean, thats kind of my point.   Its too early to say anything....but with Foster, they made their own bed on that one.

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I have no problem with the money they gave Jimmy G. You pay someone what you believe they will do for you moving forward, not what they have done. Jimmy's only setback so far has been injury, and it's not like he's been injury prone up to this point.

Again, not saying it WILL be a bad decision long term, just that it COULD be.    It was a leap of faith on their part....which could pay off, but its not guaranteed.

And he didnt look particularly good before he got injured this year.    Not saying thats anyway indicative of how he will be going forward, but I personally was never sold on him being a franchise QB and Im still not.   Not because he hasnt shown the ability (because he has), but too many people overlook consistency, which is what sets the top franchise QBs from the wannabes.   We have yet to see what JG is.

25 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean, thats kind of my point.   Its too early to say anything....but with Foster, they made their own bed on that one.

Again, not saying it WILL be a bad decision long term, just that it COULD be.    It was a leap of faith on their part....which could pay off, but its not guaranteed.

And he didnt look particularly good before he got injured this year.    Not saying thats anyway indicative of how he will be going forward, but I personally was never sold on him being a franchise QB and Im still not.   Not because he hasnt shown the ability (because he has), but too many people overlook consistency, which is what sets the top franchise QBs from the wannabes.   We have yet to see what JG is.

Foster is one player though.

Regarding Jimmy, yes it could be a decision that doesn't pan out. Just like any other decision made by anyone anywhere in the NFL. 

Jimmy played 2 1/2 games with receivers dropping balls left and right. Especially in the Vikings game. Or receivers running the wrong routes which led to turnovers. He was taking a while in the pocket making his decisions, but he also showed flashes of what made him good last season. Not worried about dude one bit. I have a lot of confidence in him. :)

10 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Foster is one player though.

Regarding Jimmy, yes it could be a decision that doesn't pan out. Just like any other decision made by anyone anywhere in the NFL. 

Jimmy played 2 1/2 games with receivers dropping balls left and right. Especially in the Vikings game. Or receivers running the wrong routes which led to turnovers. He was taking a while in the pocket making his decisions, but he also showed flashes of what made him good last season. Not worried about dude one bit. I have a lot of confidence in him. :)

I whole hardheartedly believe KS could make the towel boy into a starting QB in the NFL. When Jimmy G is healthy, he's gonna tear it up in that system.

Archived