Reuben Foster?

THESKINSFAN21

1 hour ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

We have no idea what occurred.  Regardless,there are scumbags on every team,just like musicians and actors,I don't have to like them personally.

I guess the 49ers are just going to release someone for no reason. Right!  👍. 

You and Turtle differ from myself on who we root for. That’s all! 

There is nothing more despicable to me than a professional football player repeatedly beating a woman. As a fan we have to stand up for some values. I’d never sign this guy. I do hope he gets therapy, apologizes, makes restitution and gets to a point where he can live a civilized life. He disgusts me. 

Doc out 

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I guess the 49ers are just going to release someone for no reason. Right!  👍. 

You and Turtle differ from myself on who we root for. That’s all! 

Did you feel this way when McCloughan signed Galette even with the video evidence if him whipping people with his belt, including a woman in that beach brawl? Then, a year or two later he had another incident with a brawl  again in 2017.

https://deadspin.com/junior-galette-arrested-after-allegedly-running-away-fr-1794200156

My thought process is, give him a vet min contract in March and have the former Bama players, Allen, Payne, Anderson, SDH, Sims and maybe Haha, if he’s re-signed, hang out with him constantly and talk to him about how he needs to be a man and grow up.

I can’t believe you’re saying he needs to grow up and be a man. He’s not doing immature things, he’s hitting women. He’s a coward, punk, p-o-s. He needs help and hanging out with old college buddies is going to change that. I was raised to respect women and NEVER lay a hand on them in anger. 

We disagree on this and that’s OK. I’m done on this subject. 

19 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Did you feel this way when McCloughan signed Galette even with the video evidence if him whipping people with his belt, including a woman in that beach brawl? Then, a year or two later he had another incident with a brawl  again in 2017.

https://deadspin.com/junior-galette-arrested-after-allegedly-running-away-fr-1794200156

My thought process is, give him a vet min contract in March and have the former Bama players, Allen, Payne, Anderson, SDH, Sims and maybe Haha, if he’s re-signed, hang out with him constantly and talk to him about how he needs to be a man and grow up.

OMG Yes!  I screamed against us signing him.  I do not think Galette is a good person and I never wanted him to be a Redskin.  

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

OMG Yes!  I screamed against us signing him.  I do not think Galette is a good person and I never wanted him to be a Redskin.  

Yeah, I was against that signing too, although I understood our GM's thought process at the time as he was going through some of the same thing.  

However, there is a difference between McCloughan's "off-field problems" versus Galette's "off-field problems."  

I just don't think Reuben Foster is worth the headache with said off-field issues, and even if I did, I do not think we have the veteran leadership to corral him.  

Yeah, even with @Thaiphoon's warning, it's still wandering around the non-football side of the equation (understandably, but not allowed around here). Locking this one too. We can possibly re-open if he is signed (for the record, I'm with the "hard pass" crowd).

Archived