GDT - Week 12 - Steelers at Broncos

warfelg

How will our run D be in this game could be almost as important as how well we pass protect. I don't expect the broncos to score as much as other teams , so this game could be one of those lower scoring games that is still good to watch.  It better not be like last week's first 3 quarters though, that was bad to watch, one of the worst games to watch in the first 3 quarters. 

37 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

I'll be at the game, boys.  Representing Steeler Nation.  HERE WE GO!!!

BTW I know there's a lot to watch, but watch Ben on the sidelines to backup that he does talk to his OL and WR's between drives, he just doesn't do it coming right off the field.

39 minutes ago, August4th said:

expecting a few holding penalties and then lots of pressure from his side because I don't think he matches up well with speed(Miller or Ray) . If the broncos keep chubb on that side, then they are doing us a favour.  I saw too much laziness from Chuks that turns into holding, but maybe Munchak has corrected this.   hope we run Connor and keep ben healthy, maybe have an extra TE in there to help chuks. 

Hoping this isn't the same coaching we had when Mike Adams got schooled vs Jared Allen

Archived