GDT: Pats vs Jets Week 12

Bobby816

Just now, doumeyer said:

Baker Mayfield had 245 yards passing in the first half and three TD passes, while our rookie QB is on the side lines because of a phony injury.

It’s not a phony injury. We invested A LOT in Darnold. We can’t afford to play him just to play him when he’s not healthy. If it was a meaningful game? I’m sure he’d be playing. But it’s not and there’s no sense in risking him to just add a notch in a development game. I’m sure he’ll play next week and he will have hopefully played 14 games this year for the game to slow down for him. But he won’t be a franchise QB unless our FO helps him out with talent and scheme.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It’s not a phony injury. We invested A LOT in Darnold. We can’t afford to play him just to play him when he’s not healthy. If it was a meaningful game? I’m sure he’d be playing. But it’s not and there’s no sense in risking him to just add a notch in a development game. I’m sure he’ll play next week and he will have hopefully played 14 games this year for the game to slow down for him. But he won’t be a franchise QB unless our FO helps him out with talent and scheme.

Hey Bob your coach at Texas Teck got fired

Archived